[Resolved]  LG Electronics / Microwave Model Mc - 8083 Mlr — Complaints not attended despite AMC

I had taken a 3 year AMC for repair of LG microwave recently. Thereafter my first complaint was lodged on 26/12/2009 as the machine was very noisy during operation. I was given a complaint no C09C2601017. The machine is at Rourkela .Local service representatives attended. I was informed that the fan was defective and requires replacement. The part was not available and would be available shortly. Thereafter a different person attended who did not seem to be aware of the problem and had come without the fan. On talking to LG customer care I was given a second complaint no for the same problem C[protected] on[protected]. After that a service personnel came and collected the fan unit to get an exact match. He was advised to take down the model no of the LG oven to locate the correct part no instead of taking away the fan unit, but he insisted that the physical fan unit would help in matching. The fan has not been replaced so far. Whenever service center personnel are contacted we are asked to contact some other no and the matter has been kept hanging now for more than 2 weeks..I spoke to LG customer care today at[protected] on[protected] and made it clear that i would not like to speak to various people on this matter and want a single window solution. I was informed that i would get a call in 2 hours time. This is a standard and routine response from them just to buy some more time. I refused to accept any new complaint no and also made it clear that i was not interested in any further exchange of calls but want the microwave to be set right immediately. I was asked to give them 24 hours further time which would include a Sunday on[protected], which I have not agreed since already I have given 14 days time to LG to repair the microwave. I want that they should replace the microwave with a new one, compensate me for the loss in service and for being misled through a non-performing AMC. The model no has been indicated above. I expect to get a reply from the LG also.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-01-01 20:31:16
LG Electronics Customer Care's response Nov 26, 2019
Dear Customer (P . Sen),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team

Comments

LG Customer care — Repair not attended for AMC

LG Customer care service at Chennai is very very poor. Even after 72 hour passed, repairs are not attended during this hot making people also hot and angree.
Refund99 Customer Consulting Firm's reply, Jul 17, 2020
Please raise your complaint with
www.refund99.com
and get your refund in 30 days

2043
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001