[Resolved]  LG KG195 — driver cd for LG KG 195

I hv purchased KG-195 for Internet Browsing. I hv activated GPRS on my mobile but till date I not able to start using the internet on my laptop due to Driver Issue. It required 7332 Driver and the same is not provided in the Mobile kit box.

Plz. suggest asap. whom to contact to get that. Atleast send me the link to download the same.

Comments

i want he driver as soon as possible
complete sollution

I kamlesh kumar hv purchased KG-195 for Internet Browsing. I hv activated GPRS on my mobile but till date I not able to start using the internet on my laptop due to Driver Issue. It required 7332 Driver and the same is not provided in the Mobile kit box.

kamlesh kumar
I hv purchased KG-195 for Internet Browsing. I hv activated GPRS on my mobile but till date I not able to start using the internet on my desktop due to Driver Issue. It required 7332 Driver and the same is not provided in the Mobile kit box.
Please send me driver 7332
I HAVE LG KG195 MOBILE BUT IT IS NOT CAPABLE FOR AIRTEL GPRS SETTING AND CONNECTION BUT CAPABLE FOR BSNL GPRS BOTH FOR SETTING AND CONNECTION.
HI

HOw to use GPRS in Kg 195...

Pls Ask me.
I hv purchased KG-195 for Internet Browsing. I hv activated GPRS on my mobile but till date I not able to start using the internet on my PC due to Driver Issue. It required 7332 Driver and the same is not provided in the Mobile kit box.
GIVE ME SITE TO DOWNLOAD IT QICK
i have gprs on my mobile LG KP 199
but till now i can"t connect with my laptop.
How I can access?
Kindly tell me how to LG 195 driver download o[censored]SB

LG Electronics
    LG Electronics Phone
    LG Electronics Address
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001