LG Lifestyle Shoppe - Dutta & Company (Kondhwa - Pune) — Delivery of defective LG 32

Kazi Sajid
Good day,

I have bought an LG 32" LCD TV. The delivery was agreed to be made later in the year against payment of an advance. Besides the TV, an entire set of house appliances was purchased, including, a refrigerator, 3 nos. split AC & washing machine. Inspite of the price of 32" LCD TV crashing in the market, in good faith, I have paid Rs. 63000/ in good faith. I had issued a cheque of outstanding amount of Rs. 55000/ on 02-Oct-07. A 32" LG LCD TV was delivered on 06-Oct-07. However, this TV set came in an unsealed box, with significant scratches on the screen as well as the outer body. Moreover, on opening the back cover, a lot of dust had accumulated & apparently penetrated on the electrical switches. On discovering the fact during installation, I have refused to accept this set. This is a preliminary complaint, as I smell trouble & breach of trust. Clearly, Dutta & Company have defaulted in providing me a brand new set as promised. I seek an exchange which Dutta & Company seem reluctant to do. I shall follow up with the result later.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001
    LG Lifestyle Shoppe - Dutta & Company (Kondhwa - Pune) - Delivery of defective LG 32