[Resolved]  LG / Mc 8080 Prr — Unfair means being practised by Anandamela

I would like to highlight the unfair means being practised by a shop Anandamela located in heart of Kolkata city (gariahat), I have ordered LG MC8080 PRR model 30 ltr Microwave oven with them on 15th Oct'09 and was confirmed that the equipment will be delivered to my residence on 16th Oct'09 EOD. The entire invoice value has been given through my credit card on 15th Oct'09 itself.On repeated follow-ups, everytime I am being promised for delivery the next day, but till date I have not received the product. I have enquired with LG on 20th Oct'09 and spoke to their Sales manager Mr Hitesh, responsible for that area. He was of the opinion that all the deliveries for the orders booked by Anandamela during the festive season has been dealt with. I as consumer in no position to understand who is telling the truth. I am pretty confident that this shop is practising unfair means to hold on to consumer money and use it for some other purpose. The shop is manned by some sales represenatives and there are no responsible manager available to take care of the consumer complaints. I am very frustrated with this establishment and seriuosly want to cancel the order and get back my money, help me to bail me out of this problem.

Product details given below :

Store Name : Ananadamela (Gariahat)
Model No - LG MC8080 PRR
Invoice No - 34407,
Invoice amount - Rs 12900
Invoice date - 15/10/09

LG Electronics Phone
    LG Electronics Address
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001