LG Microwave — LG service is pathetic and the employee not taking proper action after complaint was lodged

Uttarakhand, India
 ATUL99900
My problem was for microwave not heating up .The heating problem came due to magnetron, which the LG services people were charging 1800/- and providing 1 month warranty.when searched in market i came to know that the cost of magenetron was staring from 800 / 1400 / 1600 / 1800 .and the warrenty period with full paper work . replacement for 1 year warranty.
I complaint to the customer care , but there was no good response ,and the technician who came to my house said to me " whether you repair to me or not i will get my salary for this month"( was it fair to say to the customer who is waiting for the repairs).
I was not provided any receipt for the opening of my microwave after it was checked by LG service technician.He told me that he will only provide receipt when he has repair the electronic item. ( now that unfair ,it is an electronics device which can get damaged if it is not properly winded again)
When i wrote a mail to the Lg service then there higher staff came in action , but still not ready to provide me in written what was the cause that they are charging this much though i am paying the technician charge who is visiting my place.

Comments

Lg Microwave — no after sales servicing

even after calling on phone several times no one has turned up showing interest.
its tough time doing up with these people!!
this is bad customer service!!!!

Lg Microwave — No aftersales service

Im a loyal LG customer but am very sorry for my choice of brand and its products. The company just doesn't have an after sales service. Even after umpteen number of calls to the customer care centre and the respective service centres, there has been no response so far and its already been two months now for a simple complaint.My friends and neighbours have also had similar complaints. Its been a nightmare so far and I would advise others to stay away from the brand purely for its poor after sales service.

P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001
    LG Microwave - LG service is pathetic and the employee not taking proper action after complaint was lodged