LG Refrigerator — no cooling effect

dear sir, i ve bought a refrigerator of LG in the month of nov 12. since last month my refrigerator is not providing adequate cooling.
you are request to lodge a complain and get the problem rectified.
major dilip
p-47/1, chakkar maidan
officer accomodation
near prabhat tara school
muzaffarpur,bihar
Complaint comments  15 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Kindly refer my complaint dated 8/9/08 and subsequently yesterday but no body is attending. My Vedeocone frost free frefrigerator is not cooling from last sunday. Would some body listen and attend my problem
R.P. Singh
E-20, SBL Adhyatmic Niketan ABSS Ashram Anagpur, Faridabad (Haryana) Phone [protected]

dear sir

i purchased an electrolux refregerator of 165 ltr from manoj electronics ltd, darya ganj, new delhi on 23 july 2005. there was a problem of no-cooling on sept. 10, 2008. i complaied to call centre at[protected]compl. no. [protected]). the refregerator was repaired by a technician and i paid Rs. 1012 (vide invoice no. 8612 dated 11.9.2008). I faced the same problem of no cooling after 18 days and i complaied to call centre (compl. no. 5A[protected] dated 29.9.2008) on 29.9.2008. the refregerator again repaired on 1.10.2008. next day again same problem of no-cooling came and i called to call centre. the person in call centre assured me that it will be repaired soon. whole day, i was waiting for a person to repair the same but no 0ne came. many things of cooked food which was prepared on EID are spoiled.
I would like to inform the higher concerned officials/persons that
1. why these problem are coming again and again,
2. why they do not change the compressor which under warranty of 5 years
3. why their response time is too long.

please look into the matter urgently and contact to the following

regards

dr. israr ahmad
841 chandni mahal
darya ganj, new delhi, india

mobile: 0091-[protected]

L.G Refrigerator — complaint in deforestation process

There is problem in deforestation.Since i have bought this refrigerator noone is came at once.So i request to check it once.

L.G Refrigerator — Cheating case : repairs taken 1200 Rs without doing any repair work in the refrigerator

I D.S METWAL want to say that i filed a complaint in the L.G customer care for the refiregator which is having the problem in cooling and they sent an engineer to repair the refrigerator named "OM PRAKASH".
He checked the refrigerator and told that GAS need to be filled. AND taken RS 1200 . then he filled a small amount of gas which gave a little cooling effect at that time but now no water can be converting into ice and the refrigerator is not showing any type of cooling.
i called him but he is not giving any response.
kindly see the matter and punish the omprakash for his cheatin to the customer.or ask him to do his job properly by repairin my refrigerator.
n 9 c 63002174 n 9 c [protected]
REFRIGERATOR NO COOLING

PH : [protected]

VPO : BIDHWAN

TEH : SIWANI

DISTT : BHIWANI ( HARYANA )

PIN : 127046

Refrigerator — no cooling

There is no cooling.Already we gave a complaint through a phone.They gave some complaint no and told mechanic comes on today.But no one comes today.we had a similar problem acquired on 4 months before.They came and fill up the gas.After 2 months we had a same problem, then again they came and rectify it like gas are not fill up correctly there is a block and from 3 days before we have a same problem and no one will come yet.

L.G Refrigerator — regarding cooling

To whomsoever concern

My L.G Refrigerator is not functioning from last 3 days after being repaired thrice in last 3 months.
The reply for my non functioning of the product given by L.G Service center's representative from M.S Service is that the frosting coil needs to be replaced which will be available after 4 days.
Lot o[censored]nconvinience is faced due to the above reason.
Repeated request and complains from my side to the Company service centre, i have not received any positive reply from their end.There is delay too in attending the same from the service center.

Kindly look into the matter at the earliest.
New piece in stock with NO COOLING.
no cooling

LG/refrigerators — Repairing job

we have purchased an refrigerator from dehri on soon(bihar). Make LG, Modal 258VT5.Now cooling system is not working from last two months, we have made a complain for this via complain no. RNA[protected] dated 26.02.2012.but problem is not solved again we had made a complain via complain no. RNA[protected] dated 11.04.2012,your service eng. visited against this complain on 16.04.2012 and committed that he will resolve this problem by tomorrow evening, but till now he is not visited to my home to solve the problem.
Dear customer

We regret the inconvenience that is caused to you. We have transferred your complaint number and details to the concerned branch service center. Our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest and help you out with all the product related issues.

Thank you.

LG Service Team

No cooling for the past 26 hours
Dear Deep,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your complaint and also shared the same with the concerned department. Our customer service personnel will address your issue shortly. For any further clarifications, please do write to us at: [protected]@lge.com

LG Customer Support Team

LG NEXUS 5 poor battery life

Recently purchased a nexus5 5days back ... extremely poor battery life how do i deal with this issue exttemley dissapointed with this not worth the price i spend cause of the battery life plz can u help me

LG Electronics Phone
    LG Electronics Address
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001