[Resolved]  LG Window AC — After AC repairing by LG loud vibrating noise coming up.

This is regarding the complaint no: c[protected] which was registered on 09-July-10 regarding my LG Window AC 1.5.

The person approached on 10-july-10 and confirmed that there is some problem with the compressor in the AC. After that no one turned up and we were chasing the engineer and calling him to confirm the time for pickup of AC. After 2 days two Auto rickshaw persons came and take the AC along with them but they had not given anything in written that they are taking the thing with them. When I asked for the same, he said we don’t give anything in written.

Finally on 15th July 10 after a long chase again 2 auto rickshaw persons came and installed the AC telling that the compressor of AC has changed and even after warranty charged around Rs1800/- without telling me earlier.

Since that day the AC is making a very loud and vibrating noise, the noise is so terrible at times that no one can sit in that room when AC is on. I complained about this with the same complaint no. to LG customer care and even to the service centre of Faridabad, but no one seems to be bothered about this.

Even the water discharge from the AC is not from the given location it is leaking from the whole base, now the swing is also not working.

Please help, as we are having no hope from these LG people.
It was resolved with proper solution . The company persons visited and check the problem, again and replaced the parts required. Thanks a ton.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

L.G. WINDOW A.C — After sevicing many problem arising Stared sounding much

I sent my 1.5 ton window Ac to Sakchi, Jamshedpur service centre on[protected].After servicing & gas filling in compressor they retured back on[protected] with bill of Rs-1400/= +Rs-250 transportation charge. Since the we use AC it stops working after five hours conteneour operation. compressor and blower stops working.
Scondly blower starts cracking sound & compressors sound increased enormously.
Please arrange to make it smooth & make operation conteneously & smoothly.

2091
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001