[Resolved]  Liberty Coolers (Sandals) — REPLACEMENT OF SANDALS

1). I purchased a pair of sandal and a pair of shoes vide BILL NO. SLFPP-160, and BILL NO. 162 . on dated 9/4/2010 from MITTAL MEGA MALL, LIBERTY SHOWROOM, HUDA, PANIPAT
2). But my sandals pair became defected after 3 months as soles and base of both pair became cracked at 2-3 places at the bottom and base. And strips of sandals were also detached.
3). The above said facts were well put in the knowledge of SH.BALBIR CHOUDHARY, MANEGER in the presensce of salesman RAJU from 3 weaks ago but to know effect and response till now.
4). But SH. BALBIR CHOUDHARY(MANEGER) is rude and overlooking my above said facts by saying that the sandals were used very roughly.
5). Whereas, i am doing B-TECH from kurukshetra university and using 2 pair of shoes, 2 pair of sandals and 3 pair of sleepers in rontine. hence, the question of rough use is not arrised at all.
6). It seems that the intention of liberty company's emloyees is not good to replace my sandals free of cost.
7). If my sandals are not replaced free of cost then i will knock the doors of consumer form PANIPAT for my all losses, cost and harresments in the next weaks

my phone no- [protected], [protected], [protected]
R/O shiv nagar, pnipat
AYUSH S/O SH. RAKESH GUPTA
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My name is neela reedy ia m purchase 1 pair coolers ct-001 brown slippers on liberty shoes ltd kakinada .On date:01/09/2016.Slippers damaged on 0ctober 20 2016, i am going liberty showroom and asking replacement but he cant replace my item still now...Shopmanger akash is irresponsible answers to me plz replace my item...my mobile no:[protected]

PANIPAT