[Resolved]  Lic Jeevan Asha Ii — want to deposit premium of last two years premium formalities required

my LIC policy "Jeevan Asha II" purchased at Indore (M.P.) dtd. 28.10.2003, Policy No.[protected], right now I am residing at New Delhi, premium for year 2007 and 2008 was not deposited. now, I want to deposit my premium for the above period, when I contacted the LIC office situated at Dwarka, New Delhi, Iwas told that to renew my Policy and for payments I have to go back to Indore LIC office from where my Policy was issued. I wants to know that whether I can deposit my Premium here at Dwarka New Delhi if yes what are the formalities to be completed. Iwas told that I have to get my medical tests done, my question is that when I am alive what is the necessity of these medical tests and when LIC office is in new Delhi Why I have to go back to the place of issue of Policy ? many a times I have contacted LIC offices and you peoples are harassing me, for the medical test I have visited " Noble Diagnostic Center " Hari Nagar, New Delhi for TPA test as suggested by your Dwarka office ( Ialso have a letter sighned by the AAO of the LIC Dwarka, New delhi office) they told that they are instructed by LIC not to conduct the tests for revival of Policy. My question is that at the time of purchasing Policy I thought that by insuring my life at LIC which is the best insurane company in India I am investing my money with a reliable and authentic agency but now I am feeling cheated by the LIC after depositing premium for five years, please suggest me how to deposit premium at Dwarka, New Delhi or I should move to court/consumer forum to get justice .
Aug 13, 2020