[Resolved]  Lic Jeevan Shree — Double payment of premium towards policy#[protected]

I, Harikishan Vootori, am the owner/insured person of the Jeevan Shree policy bearing No.[protected] for which I have been paying regular half-yearly premiums. For the same policy I have ECS setup with my savings account at Citibank, Chennai since 2004.

During 2008, I have made premium payment (Rs 12535/-) twice towards the "July 2008 installment, one thru regular ECS and another one thru Internet Collection. From my account the money has been deducted for the two payment modes and was reflected in my bank account statement. Also I received Premium payment receipt only for payment made through Internet Collection A/C[protected]. The additional premium paid was not adjusted for any successive premium payments as ECS deductions have been executed automatically.

I have given a request letter and following up with the service branch (Jagtial branch, code 630) for my policy for long time but with no resolution. Finally they said, I need to work with the PCMC cell directly and resolve the issue.

Please look into the matter with priority and refund me the addition premium (Rs 12535/-) I have paid.

I have already sent this complaint on 27 July, 2009 with scanned copies of my bank statement and premium payment receipt. But till now I did not receive any response.

Please do the needful at the earliest and let me know if I need to lodge complaint with Grievance dept or Insurance Ombudsman.

Thanks you for the immediate attention you would be taking.

Harikishan V

Comments

LIC Jeevan shree — Delay in Transfer

This is my second compaint on same subject . As I can see there is no effect of my first compalint. This is regarding even after two months Policy is not getting teransferred. Mr. Kamble of hadapsar branch Pune confirmed in front of Mr. Singh Branch Manager that my policy no,[protected] is transferred to Nagpur as per my request on 3rd week of January. Again after two days he confirmed that policy will reach Nagpur office within 7days by regd. post. But regret to say even on 26th Feb. Mr. Kamble confirmed that policy is yet to be transferred. On asking reason for delay he said he has forwarded this to next table to Madam Jagtap said there is delay in credit of installment due. Whereas my passbook showing installment amount is transferred on Jan.16th. On complaining Mr. Singh said he will look into the matter.

LIC Jeevan Shree Policy — Refund of excess premium payment

It is observed from the records of SBI netbanking account # [protected] of the undersigned ( also the policy holder) that the premium is amount of Rs. 53, 038 is transferred twice to the above policy A/c on the same date i.e., 03 Oct 08 vide the following details.

MSB[protected]G03745397 transfer to [protected]
and
MSB[protected]G03743905 transfer to [protected]

Whereas only one receipt from LIC vide Tr No. PR[protected] at 13:12:06 dated 03Oct 08 is available as per the premium paid certificate for the year[protected] for the above mentioned policy.

Pl verify and take action for refund of extra premium of Rs. 53, 038 at the earliest

LIC Jeevan shree — No About Police Status

My Police no is[protected] . i want to know about my police status but i could not found my status in your helpline so please gave me my detial on my email ID
My Police no is[protected] and[protected] . I want to know about my police status but i could not found my status in your helpline so please gave me my detial on my email ID.MY EMAIL ID is moutusi.[protected]@rediffmail.com

Complaint categoryCategory: Other