[Resolved]  Lic Jeevan Suraksha — NON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT 2008-09

I HAD SENT REQUEST IN SEP 2007 TO SEND PAYMENT OF MATURED MONTHLY INSTALMENT REPAYMENTS OF RS 1986/ P.M. TO MY BANK ACCOUNT NO [protected] HDFC BANK DEER PARK SAFDARJUNG AND ALSO ENCLOSED CANCELLED CHEQUE BEARING[protected] 61818.

REGRET NOR PAYMENT BEEN SENT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT NOR SENT ADVANCE CHEQUES.

PL HELP PLOICY NO[protected] SC SHARMA

Comments

I am nominee of My husband late K P gupta. He was opted pension plan, Jeevan Suraksha policy No:[protected] dated 28.02.1997, Table & deferment Period 122-14. My huband expired on 17.02.08 after a masive accident. I am not fully aware and that officer-in- charge also.
my claim pending from march on wards.
kindly advice us, what is my last payment and final settelment.
Your truly
Radhika Gupta
my policy no. is 3029013/3 and yearly premium is paid through ECS in ICICI bank.i am posted in remote area of Kashmir.Kindly send Annual Premium certificate on my email add.Regards.
I had misplaced my reciept of payment of 20000 ploicy no is[protected] kindly send me a tax certificate or a duplicate reciept
From:
Ramendra Mohan Ganguly
Flat no. 301, Charkop Anumitra Hsg. Society,
Plot No. 391, Sector-II, Charkop, Part-I,
Kandivali (West), Mumbai 400067.

e-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com

To,

Assistant Secretary (IPP Cell)
Life Insurance Corporation of India,
IPP Cell, Western Zone Office,
Yogakshema, Ground FL, West Wing,
J.B.Marg, Mumbai 400 021

Dated:6.4.2009

Sub: Non Payment of Pension for the month of March and April 2009
Ref: Pension Policy:[protected]

This has reference to my letter dated 21.3.2009 on the above subject regarding non payment of pension amount for the month of March 2009. The last pension for the month of February was received on 2nd Feb 2009 vides Bulk posting LIC WZO JD/JA CELL[protected] to my State Bank of India, Cuffe Parade.

As on to day, Pension for April 2009 is also not received.

This may be please looked into.

An early action in this direction will be highly appreciated.

After retirement, I have changed my address as above .Kindly take note of this.

Thanking you again,

Yours faithfully,

(R.M.Ganguly)
i hold plicy no[protected] talble 122-e) My date of pension is 24th March 2012. till date i have not received any intimation or amount for my pension .
please do needful and oblige me
yours sincerly,
HN KOTADIA
my plicy no is[protected] table no 122 Jivansurksha, i am liable to get pension on 24th april 2012 yet i have not get any intimation or amount for the same please do needful and oblige me
H N KOTADIA

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021