[Resolved]  LIC Life Insurance — LOST MY JUNE 2008 RENEWAL PREMIUM RECEIPT

Hello Sir,
My name is Balwinder Singh Teacher. My Policy No. is[protected]. I have lost my June-2008 Renewal Premium Receipt. So please issue me a duplicate copy of this Receipt. I shall be very thankfull to you.
Balwinder Singh Teacher.

Comments

Hello sir,
my name is Uma Parashar . my policy no.[protected].
I have lost my august 2008 . Renewal premium reciept, so please issue me a duplicate copy of this reciept .
I shall be very thankfull to you .
Uma Parashar.
Hello sir,
my name is mahamood.my policy number[protected].I have lost my december 2008 renewal Premium Receipt. So please issue me a duplicate copy of this Receipt. I shall be very thankfull to you.
Mohammed avukkal
Hello sir,
my name is mahamood.my policy number[protected].I have lost my march 2009renewal Premium Receipt. So please issue me a duplicate copy of this Receipt. I shall be very thankfull to you.
Mohammed avukkal
Hello sir,
my name is Meera bai. my policy no.[protected]
I have lost my dec 2008. premium reciept, so please issue me a duplicate copy of this reciept .
I shall be very thankfull to you .
Meera.
hello sir my name is b.gopi i have paid rs.3061 on 13/03/2010 policy no :[protected]. but after that my son went and he paid that 3061 for another time so i want that 3061rs my money back thanking you ...

I have misplaced my premium receipts for the period
7/2010. Shall appreciate if duplicate copies of the same are sent to my mailbox for the purpose of filing tax returns.

The numbers are noted below :
[protected] DOC 28/7/1990
[protected] DOC 28/7/2000
[protected] DOC 28/7/2000
[protected] DOC 28/7/2000.

Lesley Ann Willis

LIC Life Insurance — forgot user name and password

I am forget my LIC User id & password my lic Policy no is[protected], DOB 10.10.1980 & Premium is 1295/- So please solved this problem.

please send my details to korde.[protected]@gmail.com email id.

or u can call me on [protected] name (sanjay korde)
Hello Sir,
My name is akshay naresh lakade(la). My Policy No. is[protected]. I have lost my sept-2011 Renewal Premium Receipt. So please issue me a duplicate copy of this Receipt. I shall be very thankfull to you.
akshay naresh lakade(la)
My name is vijay vinayak goregaonkar. My Policy No. is[protected],[protected]. I have lost my oct-2011 Renewal Premium Receipt. So please issue me a duplicate copy of this Receipt. I shall be very thankfull to you.
vijay vinayak goregaonkar

life-insurance — user name and password

With due to respect Mr.surendra kumar kushwaha our user and password forget

so my [protected]@gmail.co

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021