[Resolved]  LIC of India, Branch 82 A, Akola — SURRENDER APPLICATION. 9 JAN.2007

LIC OF INDIA. BRANCH 82 A. AKOLA. POLICY NO.[protected], SURRENDER APPLICATION 9/01/2007.
YULIP PLAN TILL DATE. MOBILE:- [protected]

Comments

sir i am custmoer of lic i have send a request to change of my lic residensial adress my official transfer mumbai to Nagpur please send me a confarmation letter to change of adre. throu mail or letter
my policy no.[protected]

Current Adress.-
Raju kalamkar
kamgarnagar plot no.99
Nandanvan Nagpur
I am custmoer of lic. I have given my police to Mr. Santosh D. Gavai, Akola. I have sent mony to revise the police to your agent but still he didnt revise that and also no receiving the call. My policy is no. is[protected] branch Amravati. It is therefore requested you that please take necessary action about this matter.
My policy is no. is[protected] branch Amravati.
Contact no. [protected]
sir, i am a holder of jeevandhara pension policy No.[protected]at akola lic branch. yet not received monthly pansion for MARCH/APRIL 2012. PLEASE HELP to receive monthly pension from office. policy is matured in Feb.2012-- S.B.Bhagwat, pushpanjali apartments, shashtri nagar, akola.- Mob.No.[protected] pl.send sms i the montly pension is received. thanks-bhagwat.

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021