[Resolved]  Lic Of India — online premium thru lic website

Sir
This is to bring to your kind notice that when i tried to pay the online premium towards the following error is appearing "Premium can not be collected through this channel.Please contact LIC branch for the premium payment."

I had tried several times but still i find the portal is not allowing to make online payment.
Policy num:[protected]

I deeply regret for the bad service rendered to me in this regard
Awaiting your earliest response.

Prasanth

Comments

My name is Jaswant Singh. On Feb 8th, 2009 around 2 pm I made some payments online for:

Policy Holder Policy Number Premium
Jaswant Singh[protected]
Gurmeet Kaur [protected] 358
Mandeep Kaur [protected] 437
Gurmeet Kaur [protected] 2455

Total Amount Paid for my family was 3675

My son Sarvjeet Singh used his citibank debit card to make the payment. It did debit his account on Feb 9th, 2009 but the system did not gave me any customer receipt or showing anything payment from LIC did go thru.

Can you please check all the above policies and clear this amount as I have already paid thru your online payment system to make the payments using citibank debit card and it is already cleared from citibank and approved the transaction.

Jaswant Singh
I am also having the same problem .Please help to resolve My policy number is[protected]

Jaswant — LIC Payment not received

[protected],

LIC
Central Office
Mumbai,

Sub:- Complaint.

My father Late Inspector Om Bir Singh Chaunker had the policy – LIC Profit Plus ,Plan No: 188 at Nehru House 4 , Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg ,Delhi,
Policy No:[protected] ,Date of Commencement :[protected] ,Date of Maturity :[protected].

My father was expired on[protected] at Hospital Medanta –the medicity ,Sec-38,Gurgaon ,Haryana.He was suffering from CKD ,Hepatitis – B ,Sugar,Diabetis and other Diseases.

I went to Office at Nehru House 4 , met with Mr.Bhagwan Singh ( Senior Branch Manager) . He asked to complete the following documents as under :-

a) Certificate of Hospital Treatment.
b) Medical Attendant Certificate.
c) Certificate by Employer.
d) Last three year Duty Record.

I Submitted all the documents with form at Office on the dated[protected] .

Till date no further action taken from the office.

I personally met with Mr.Bhagwan Singh (Senior Branch Manager) ,but , no positive response get from him till date[protected].

Kindly, look into this matter on the urgent basis and do needful action for getting fund ASAP.

With Regards,

Jaswant Singh Chaunker
(Son Of Late Inspector Om Bir Singh Chaunker )

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021