[Resolved]  Lic Of India — Payment default/ missing case against receipt no. 21715

Ref. :- Policy no.[protected]Jai Prakash)

Sub.:- Payment Default/missing case against receipt no. 21715

Now a days I facing trouble form LIC branch unit of

517, Kothi Bhagwan Dass,
Main Road, Gandhi Nagar, Delhi-110031.

My problem as under:-

Sir

I Paid my policy installment at[protected] thorugh vide ch. no. 531002, Drawn on PNB & get Receipt no. 21715 against this ch.

this ch. presented by through LIC' s Corporation bank at[protected] and cleared by our bank on date[protected]. But On dated[protected] a letter & ch. received us through gandhi nagar branch which is mentiond that your ch. dishonoured reaons mentioned KINDLY CONTACT TO DRAWER,

When I was contact to our PNB Clearing house at Paharganj they clerify me that your ch. has beeen cleared vide Ref. no. CTI-41/[protected]. & they told me that your ch. Presented twice[protected] therefore we return this ch. 's payment . becuase your ch. clered on first present above said ref. no.

after that I Contact to Ganhi nagar branch 's officer Mr. RAJESH TIKKOO & submitted a letter on the date of[protected], but after said date when I meet mr. Mr. Rajesh Tikkoo they pretended some way but ye now my problem not solved by branch office everwhile my POLICY IS GARCE PERIOD IS EXPIRY IS[protected] was over. After that I send a letter by mail to LIC;S Relationship Managar at [protected]@licindia.com on the date[protected], but Now a days I not receive any reply & solutions till days.

Therefore I request to you pls. Solved my proble as early as possiable.

Jai Prakash

Mob. [protected]
Encl.

1. Scan copy of Pass book, which show clered ch.

2. Scan copy of Letter which is submitted at Gandhi nagar, branch,

3. Scan copy of ch.

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021