[Resolved]  lic's MARKET PLUS-1 Table No. 191 — Policy No.[protected] dt.[protected]

Kindly mail the present status of the above policy containg the number o[censored]nits I hold. I have not receivedd any information although he policy was bought about 9 months back. P. C Sood

Comments

My wife deposited 34000.00 in market plus-1table no-191 on 20/10/2009 – policy No.[protected], let me inform current fund status and units allotted to this policy. And let us know the procedure to withdraw the amount.
I am deposited 50000.00 in market plus-1table no-191 on 17/9/2009 – policy No.[protected], let me inform current fund status and units allotted to this policy. And let us know the procedure to withdraw the amount.
I am a policy in future plus on 22/3/2006 – policy No[protected], let me inform current fund status and units allotted to this policy.
I am deposited 50000.00 in market plus-1table no-191 on 05/10/2009 – policy No.[protected], let me inform current fund status and units allotted to this policy. And let us know the procedure to withdraw the amount
I am deposited Rs. 10000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) in market plus -1 table No 191 and policy No is[protected] dated 16 Oct 2009 in favour of my daughter. But no status have been received by me till date. So, you may request to inform present status/value of this policy in my email '[protected]@gmail.com' or mob No [protected].
My Name is Neelam Bhatia My Police no is[protected] dated 31/12/2009.. please tell me my police status as soon as possible...

My Email id is [protected]@gmail.com
My name is Hemalatha. my policy no is[protected]. pls send the details to this mail id:vinonaga.[protected]@gmail.com
My policy no is[protected].
My policy has been vested on 4.12.2013.
What is the purchase value of pension?
If I have opted for pension option I, when do I start getting pension and of what amount?
My mail. [protected]@dclgroup.com
My Market plus table 191 policy no is[protected] .

What is the rate today?

That time closed my policy what amount i will get?
I am a policy in future plus on 05/02/2010 – policy No[protected], let me inform current fund status and units allocated to this policy.

I am a policy in future plus on 31/08/2010 – policy No[protected], let me inform current fund status and units allocated to this policy.
My Wife's Policy No:[protected], commencement date is 24/02/2010, we have no info regarding the units held as well as the current Market value & if there is any exit load at present, plus the general performance / stats of the Fund???? email Id: [protected]@gmail.com.
My wife deposited 10000.00 in market plus-1table no-191 on 31/07/2008 – policy No.[protected], let me inform current fund status and units allotted to this policy. And let us know the procedure to withdraw the amount.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other