[Resolved]  Life Business projects Pvt Ltd New delhi — Refund of security

Sir, i joned a company named Life Business projects pvt ltd new delhi in 2007. Company address is, F-1,

B-1 extension. Mohan cooperative industrial estate, new delhi-46.

They appointed me as an application developer against a security deposit of rs -75000, refundable after 15-16 months, The company is closed now facing a legal case.Although on theie website they are continuously telling that office is opened(But in reality it is closed).
Will i have to file a case separately !

Comments

I am also facing sem problem from Life Business projects Pvt Ltd New dehi.They appointed me as an ERP Consultant against a security deposit of rs -75000.
Plz help me
Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
sir, i have also the same problem.

we did not get any money from their side...
they always told ..company is running but their is always closed

plz suggest me what i can do...

plz mail me..
sir, i have also the same problem.

we did not get any money from their side...
they always told ..company is running but their is always closed

plz suggest me what i can do...

plz mail me..

[protected]@gmail.com
i am also having the same problem lost my 75000 rs.
plz help me and mail me..

[protected]@gmail.com
i have also facing the same problem ...i had waste money nd waste time, , , , so now what can i do sir plz help me
I was also appointed as an ERP consultant and gave them 75000, I didn't even get my first salary after we worked for the training period of 6 months. They keep on saying that they will give us the salary but we worked there for further 4 months but didn't get the money...
If any of you get any information regarding money 75000, , plzzz inform me and mail me - [protected]@hotmail.com
I has Appointed as a IT consultant, and paid 80, 000 even i haven got my 1st salary they has closed their office and blabering sone thing tat they wil open all office for past 1 year but still their blaber only continues.. they r not operating any branches what can i do now.. they told they will gve post dated check but all employee should get their complaint back. this s not possible because employee who has filled case against company s not ready to belive them. so any one gve me a solution. please mail me at [protected]@gmail.com
I was appointed as an ERP consultant in 2007.I deposited rs. 75000 as a security.I didn't get a single salary from them.
the same case wiith me.

Can anyone help all o[censored]s.
i m also facing the same problem
THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION FOR THIS YOU ALL HAVE TO REGISTER A FIR AFTER THAT THERE IS POSSIBILITY THAT U WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK...LIKE WE DO
hi
i am also facing the same problem..
the company is a great fraud one..
i have joined the company in nov 2007 as a marketing consulttant in nagpur branch and was deposit 80000 rs as a prefrencial share..
the company office get locked..
& i need help for legal action about the refund of money. near about 50 candidates are with me for the procedure...

B-1 extension. Mohan cooperative industrial estate, new delhi-46.

They appointed me as an application developer against a security deposit of rs -60000, refundable after 15-16 months, The company is closed now facing a legal case.Although on theie website they are continuously telling that office is opened(But in reality it is closed).
B-1 extension. Mohan cooperative industrial estate, new delhi-46.
They appointed me as an ERP Consultant against a security deposit of rs -75000, refundable after 15-16 months, The company is closed now facing a legal case.The time is well passed the contract period and i don't know how to get my security back.They appointed over 3500 employees following the same scheme.
Will i have to file a case separately !

Life Business Project Pvt.Ltd.,New Delhi — Taking 80,000/-money as security Deposit

respected sir

this company take with me 80,000/- as security deposite for job as a ERP Consultant
but suddenly 2-3month after i joining this was Closed with Deposite Now they did not getting answer or not getting money.

if you help me then really thanks for me and 3400members who join that company.
My dear friends, I am Madhav Sharma, currently working in Agra, I was also working for this company and lost my money too. I have also tried to contact them on the phone no. provided on their site but that no was invalid. Here I have seen so many comments but I want to know did someone finally found the way to get our money back. If not then according to me we have to file a separate case against the company.And I am ready to do that.Plz hepl me in this matter and provide me some information.
1. The case no which was already filed against the company.
2. Name of the Court
3. Date.
My e-mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
My contact No. is [protected].
Plz feel free to contact me anytime.
hi frnds
above show i face this problem
but if any from you belog to delhi or near by area just get the information where r the persons working after flotting. and find the address of Chaturvedi .

If one of the branch running then go for that branch take any item from there instead of money.Otherwise we have to Contact any Political party for help us
contact Me for Futher Discussion on