[Resolved]  lifebuoy clearskin — not available in market

I used to use lifebuoy clear skin soap since years & its quite suitable for oily skin with pimples .It even cured my pimples & unfortunately now theres no supply of it.I dont know why?
I would request to re bring the product into market please

Comments

i really need life buoy clear skin soap .it controls my pimpiles ..can u plz tell me how can i get it..its not available in the market
I am 15 yrs and its the age when the problem of acne and pimples arises. I had been using lifebuoy clear skin since a long time and found it very useful in curing the acne. Even my mother found it effective as she has oily skin but nowadays it is not available in the markets. We dont know why the supply is not coming even when its demand is high in all areas. Its a humble request to the manufacturers to please re-introduce it in the markets and its very useful for us. Thank you.
its true, that LIFEBUOY CLEAR SKIN controls acne and also removes dirt and oil from skin very effectively. when i asked about he soap in many stores, they said, "lot of people are asking for it, but the production has been stopped". i do not understand why company should stop producing such a good product. I hope and request them to re-launch the product.
http://www.lifebuoy.com/clear_skin.html you can see the soap in new package. can anyone tell if its available in markets?? if available, where can we get it from??
Yes, i also want the Lifebouy clear Skin Soap because i cannot find any alternative of this face to control oil on my face. My face is becoming very much oily now. also, i am getting too many pimples and pimple marks on my face.
so, pleaseeeeeeeeee start to produce this soap and bring it back to the market.
Lifebouy clear Skin Soap is xcellent soap for oily skins, when it will be available in market
Hi Harsha and Prakash, i have the same problem as yours. but RAHUL ( who started this post ) says it will never come back into market. I have mailed those people, they wouldn't reply. i am waiting for them to release it again!!! which i don't think will happen.
http://www.elephantdesign.com/1024/trump09.swf you people can have a look at this page. but I dont get whether they are planning to re-launch or not!
I was using lifebuoy clearskin for quite a long and it shows positive effects to my skin... But sadly its not available in any of the shops near my place... I will be so glad to hear dat lifebuoy clearskin will be available in market as before... it should come back...
LIfeBuoy Clear skin was a great product why it get discontinued...
Please lifebuoy ReLaunch the soap

Lifebuoy Clear Skin — Not available

Lifebuoy Clear Skin is one of the best products ever made. I find it an effective one in removing black heads and curing pimples. Of late, it's not available in the market. I sincerely request HLL to continue production. Thanks a lot in anticipation.
Hello Maufacturers of Liebuoy,
Could u please send more Clear Skin soaps to market?
hi
I was using lifebuoy clearskin and it gave good result. I enquired in many places but its not available in market. Can u plz relaunch the product...
nagu

I want lifebuoy clear skin.I enquired in many places. please relaunch the product..

Lifebuoy clear skin is one of very good product in lifebuoy, and it is more demanding in market and suite to skin of all users who used this product. So please relaunch this product again in market with extra new advantages.
Lifebuoy was a very good product i used it for long time and it cured my acne. I dont know the reason why they stopped producing such a good product. I wish it will soon come to stores.
I would request to re bring the product into market please...

Complaint categoryCategory: Cosmetics