[Resolved]  LM-BT-UK-2009 Mobile Draw — Cash prize o[censored]SD 850,000

Cash prize o[censored]SD 850, 000

I have received a message on my mobile stating that my mobile has won the prize o[censored]SD 850, 000 in The 2009 BT Mobile Draw. They have requested me to my name, age, telephone, address and email for the purpose of claiming the prize. I would request you to kindly...

Subhash Lande ([protected])

Comments

I too have received SMS informing that 2009 BT mobile cash prize of $ 850000.00 my obile number - 91-[protected] has won. They have asked me to provide Name, address and e mail id etc details.

Pl advice.

Thanks & with regards

Shailendra Jani
Subhash, i got an identical sms this morning. any idea who i should complain to or check about it? take care, sahu.
Hello Friends,

I also got the sms as same as you wrote. at night on 26th June 2009 I got this sms on my mobile [protected] that "YOUR MOBILE NO.# HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR THE 2009 BT MOBILE CASH DRAW O[censored]SD850, 000, TO CLAIM, SEND YOUR NAME, AGE, TEL AND ADDRESS TO EMAIL:[protected]@hotmail.com". I want to complain but i dont know how?

Please suggest me what should i do?

Thanks and Regards,
Sunil Kumar
Hello friends,

I too have received the same message this morning(27th June'09).This is not individual spamming.It's a racket. Needs to be taken up seriously by the authorities like TRAI to curb anonymous licensing of tele/mobile spammers.

Devyani.
also got the sms as same as you wrote. at night on 30 th June 2009 I got this sms on my mobile [protected] that "YOUR MOBILE NO.# HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR THE 2009 BT MOBILE CASH DRAW O[censored]SD850, 000, TO CLAIM, SEND YOUR NAME, AGE, TEL AND ADDRESS TO EMAIL:[protected]@hotmail.com". I want to complain but i dont know how?
I DONT KNOW WATS HAPPENING AROUND AND I WUD LIKE TO KNOW
Ditto here too! Got the message on 27th June @ 0515 hours on my mobile. Though i knew immediately that it is most probably a scam and wanted to google '[protected]@hotmail.com', could manage to do so only today.

Most likely Nigerians behind this.
even I got the same message today morning 31st july 2009. Its better to ignore these advertisements, seems they are making fool o[censored]s. If it was real, so many people wouldn't have got the same SMS and authorized person would have called you and greeted.
My name is primshad. I have received a message on my mobile ([protected]) stating that my mobile has won the prize o[censored]SD 850, 000 in The 2009 BT Mobile Draw. They have requested me to my name, age, telephone, address and email for the purpose of claiming the prize. I would request you to kindly...
hii i too got the same msg and i dont know what to do...
WhenI have got the sms . at night on 09th Ocober 2009 my mobile [protected] that "YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR THE 2009 BT ANNUAL CASH REWARD, FORTHE AMOUNT AND DETAILS, SEND YOUR NAME, AGE, TEL AND ADDRESS TO EMAIL:[protected]@hotmail.com". I want to complain but i dont know how?
Hey i got the same sms. what should i do now?
what did you do? Did you email?
I TOO GOT A SAME MESSAGE TODAY MORNING AND I PROCEEDED WITH IT. IS THERE ANY PROBLEM??
I have received a message on my mobile stating that my mobile has won the prize in The 2009 BT Mobile Draw. They have requested me to my name, age, telephone, address and email for the purpose of claiming the prize and had send the details, eventhough I felt it is scam. Just because its a human psychology may feel something may come to us. I don't these people keep sending these kind of fake mails and messages fooling around people. Somebody should take care of them immediately.
I have in receipt of the same message that I have won the prize money o[censored]SD850000 and asked me to send the details of mine to Mr. Frank in the email Id of [protected]@hotmail.com for further process. Just I want to know what is this, who were suspected to be behind that? is it not comes under the surveillance of our IB/RAW's radar? Is it not a threat to our security of the country? Why should not the authorities filter all those messages which are not encroaching our privacies. The regulatory authorities may be given more teeth to pluck out all those loopholes in the free flow of information. The revolution in the field of Information Technology & Communication not only brought the advantages to the global people spacially but also brought some of the menace which has to tackled to get sweetest fruit of this revolutinary age. I am really not complaining against this message I am just bringing forward the lacuna of system of administration in our country.

However, I want to know what are mechanism available with me as a individual in order to curb all these things. Please inform me.
Hi!

I too recieved the same sms as u all recieved stating that I have won cash prize of the amount 850, 000USD .
If anyone india has recieved the cash prize plz let us know that you have recieved the amount so that we can proceed..
By the way I recieved the sms on 23/12/09...
If it is fake then lodge a compliant with the nearset police station with the recieved sms and reply letter.
Plz take it seriously...
Don't make those people to fool us...

Thankyou,