[Resolved]  LM-SBI CARD — Non receipt of credit SBI credit card but receiving sms for payment charges of Rs.103/-

Dear Concerned,

I received a SMS from SBI credit card on 05/10/2010. that your credit balance of Rs. 103.00 on your SBI Card This would be adjusted against your subsequent purchase. Happy Shooping.

Actually, I don't have the SBI CARD then also i have received bill from SBI. and the currently message from SBI.

Please help me, on this

Thanks.

Comments

I have received a SMS that credit limit on my card is pre-approved for increase and asked be to send the SMS coding by last 5 digit numbers. I tried many times but it is not getting through. Sir, I am ready to accept the credit limit. This consent of mine be treated as considered as the message over SMS is becoming invalid.

M.A.Saquib Ansari

I don't have any credit card with SBI, but I have recently received 3 OTPs to my mobile No.[protected] through sms. I was shocked and sent reply sms that I don't have any credit card and how I will get OTP. But no reply received from your end. This day I received 3 sms about 1) transaction of Rs.1, 447, 44 made on SBI credit card XX2132 at cinepolis on 11-11-12 received: 01:23:11am from LM-SBICRD, 2) transaction of Rs.964.96 made on SBI credit card XX2132 at cinepolis on 11-11-12 received: 01:26:50am from LM-SBICRD and 3)transaction of Rs.751.41 made on SBI credit card XX2132 at book my show on 11-11-12 received: 01:35:43am from LM-SBICRD. Kindly inform how these transactions occurred and stop payment to these transactions immediately.

with regards,