[Resolved]  LML LTD, Kanpur — Refund of dealership deposit

We were dealers of LML LTD since 2002, for their two wheelers. Company stopped supply of vehicles & spare from Jan. 06. We have sent legal notice to company for refund of our dealership deposit & our balance amount with them.

They have replied that company has made reference under the mandatory provisions of sections 15 (1) of the sick Industrial Companies act to BIFR. The BIFR declared the company sick on 8th may 07 & appointed IDBI as operating agency for formulation of revival.

What should be done to get refund our money back?
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Instead of getting into litigation with LML I feel all the dealers should get together and approach Mr. Deepak Singhania. If he desires to do business in near future He will settle the matter amicably
Sub : Appointment for the post of Executive Director (P&A)

This is to inform you that during my visit to your Delhi as well as your Kanpur office I had assured that I would help you to open office across the world which in turn will increase the revenue of the company.

Further, I also assure you that we would go in for collaboration with 1-2 esteemed company of the world for the production various models of scooters and motorcycles.

Waiting for your positive response per return mail.

T. Karmakar
I AM INTRESTED IN YOUR LML PRODUCT

Sub: Request for Advance Booking on Scooter (CodeNo.05/055118)
Ref: Your office letter No.LML:SH:SB dated March 15, 2010.

I deposited Rs.500/- with you on booking of Scooter. in June, 1983 but till date nothing has been received. Sir, my daughter's marriage is fixed and now I am in urgent need of money, so kindly arrange to send my money with interest till date.

Thanking you and Kind Regards

(Bhagwat Swaroop Bhardwaj)
[protected].
i wasiuddin have purchased a scooter from Shri Shakti Agencies, Kailash Nagar, Gandhi Nagar Delhi. Phone no. 22074800. Today i went for my scooters second free service, my scooter no DL 13 S E 6900. They have treated me very badly, they pour some water on my scooter and told me to leave.when i said service is not proper, they didnt pay any attention to it, they just insulted me and asked me to leave. Then i went to the owner, and showed the scooter to him, that body was full of dust, they called the employee and showed it to him, thus asked him for re - service it. The employees over there are irresponsible, ill- mannered. They are ruining the name of lml.
Earlier some people have told me that these people dont change mobil oil, so so at time of first service i took mob il oil along with me, and made them do infront of me. But today they did not put the mobil oil in the engine.
i request take strict actions against them, so that lml remain respectful. Please do inform me about your action. If you didnt take any action then i will print a complaint in newspaper against lml.
Thanking You