[Resolved]  Loan against credit card — High interest rate charged.

Myself Vijay Kakkar, I am holding barclay credit card No. [protected]. Last 06 months ago, your bank customer executive offered me loan amount Rs. 1 Lac @ 17% reducing balance & EMI 2900/- per month for four years. I accepted offered & received bank draft above amount. Therefore I received Bank statement, I surprised & shocked your bank charged inerest rate 34% reducing balance & EMI deducted Rs. 4200/- per month instead of Rs.2900/- per month. I have several times asked your bank executives to check the details & be charged 17% reducing interest instead of 42% high interest rate, but no response received for the last 05 months. I repeatly request many times to your executive, Last OCT. months your executive informed that you deposited balance amount Rs. 93000/- + penalty 2890/- . I deposited Rs. One lac immediately & request preclosed loan immediately. I received your Nov. month statement I again shocked you charged Rs. 8459.63. I have deposited full & final payment Rs. 1 lacs + 4200X6 EMI = 25200/- interest. Please resolve this issue & cancelled the due amount Rs. 8459.63. Your customer executive not reponse my request. You can contact me on phone [protected].

Comments

Loan against credit card — High Interest rate Charged

I am holding credit card No.[protected]. Your Bank offiered me Loan @ 17% interest per annum reducing balance basis. I accept above offer. I surprised after receiving of credit card statement, your bank charged @ 34% inerest per annum for the last four months. I loged complaint many time to your customer care executive, but no response received on till tate. Therefore you are requested to either reduced interest rate or closed loan & credit card a/c. I agree to return the outstanding loan amount.
Thanks a lot for settling the account for whatsoever way you people think is right.
For a loan taken in the month of June/July 2007 for a sum of Rs.2, 64, 000/-, which was not as per the discussion(term's & condition's decided) with your tele-executive & closed in the month of April 2008 (because of the dispute) by paying Rs.2, 20, 000/- in 02 instalment's & in totality paid Rs.2, 85, 000/- ++, in order to close this loan account by April 2008.
You people deemed fit to put a lein on my savings A/c without informing me & withdrew Rs.31, 000/-++ from my account without my approval & further demanded Rs.2, 000/- to close this account.
You people have already taken/charged me Rs.33, 000/- ++ against this loan. By mail of this I would request you to refund my money(Rs.33, 000/-++), which you have charged me for no fault of mine & settle it on my Payment towards Credit Card Account, which is due since January 2009, eversince you put lein on my saving's account .

Loan against credit card — Preclosure of loan

ICICI Bank has granted Personal loan against credit card bearing No "[protected]".
Balance loan as on May 2009 is Rs 48, 306. I have already paid dues towards May month also.
I would like to preclose the loan. May i know the procedue. In view of financial problems i am
missing certain monthly payments. this is attracting late fee. As i have already paid 27 Instalments, may i request you to reduce my loan liability and settle the account with lesser amount.
Hope you will consider my request sympthitically.

Your sincerely
N Narayanpur

Loan against credit card — harassment by exclusively charging

lot of qqry about sanction of loan on telephone.why seperate stmt issued .why emi only not billed. how coumpoundig int added .why such acc . further charged for lpc,ser tax on every tran,and so on. i am frustrated,by billing method . now de.cided not to pay further pl avoid becoming this acc npa by giving max conc &early settlement i.e.one time settlement .acc no [protected] and loan acc.no.[protected] only six emi of last acc i will pay in three instl. ie rs 28000+28000+28000..pl make this settlement for acc.no 9401********3001 & for card acc settlement 4477**** **** 5018 i will pay only due diff between paid amm.&due amm.byend of tenure as stated in amortization.it comes rs 5000/- only. pl give me one time settlement offer as early as possible. s.m. khadtare [protected] thanks

Credit Card — High interest Charged

Dear Sir / Madam,

I was using a credit card of ICICI Bank Ltd and i had lost the same 2 years before. I had a due for Rs.32000 in that card for the purchases where some one has done in that. I had converted it to loan account and tried my level best to re-pay the amount. But still i need to pay Rs.30000 again. My name has went to CIBIL and i am not able to apply for any loan till today, I had 3 loan before and coz of that i was unable to repay the amount in ICICI Card. Now i have closed all the loan account and i am ready to pay for ICICI. I am listing out few payments which i had done till now against the card loan amount of Rs.47000/-

Rs.3000 made on 30/07/2010
Rs.3000 made on 27/09/2010
Rs.3000 made on 17/01/2011
Rs.3000 made on 01/02/2011
Rs.3000 made on 31/03/2011
Rs.15000 made on 03/05/2011
Rs.500 made on 02/09/2011

More over these payments, few executive have visited my premises and have collected Rs.500 as 3 times by claiming that they will convert the card for settlement.

Receipt Nos are . C0909.

So far, i have done a payment of Rs.32000/-

My card number / loan account number is : [protected]

As per my knowledge it, it will be 20% interest maximum. But i have been charged more than 60% interest till now. They are asking me to pay another[protected] to settle the account. Against actual amount of 32500, out of which 32000 has been already paid.

Request you to check the balance amount payable and kindly settle this account. If the amount is more than 10k, i would require 3 months time to settle it as i wont be able to pay in lump-sum. Kindly look into this and pls let me know your reply.

Awaiting for a favorable reply.

Shajman