[Resolved]  Local Dog Municipal Authority(Lakshmi Nagar,Delhi) — Stray Dog a Menace

We are very troubled by a particular stray dog in front of my house.

The dog has a habit of biting on motorcyclist and people on foot.There has been many cases of dog bites among the locals.Repeatedly we are calling the Municipal Authority of this menace but they have not responded in any form.

Abhishek Verma
(A-35 Priyadarshni Vihar
East Delhi,
India)

Comments

I have been living at Laxmi Nagar for the last two Year. A problem is that there is too many Street dogs which oftens barkes & some even bites to the cummutator. Its increasing day by day & creating a problem for the everybody.

So kindly take an early action in this matter to work out this problem & overcome the problem as earliest as possible..

Thanks & Rgds
Sunil Das
187/5, Ground Floor,
J- Extn Laxmi Nagar,
Delhi-110092
Hii,

We are very troubled by stray dogs in many f the streets /Galis near our house. In each of these streets, the no is more than 4-5 dogs..and they often barks or bites the people going for morning walks..Two days back my cook was bitten by one such dog.

These dogs has a habit of biting on motorcyclist and people on foot.There has been many cases of dog bites among the locals recently..

Please suggest the further course of action.We have got a fear in our minds to leave/enter the house.Will appreciate your timely help..

Monu