[Resolved]  LollipopMails.com — Account Suspension / Possible Scam

I sign up with this company money for clicking on emails and banner ads. I upgraded to the Diamond level to receive my commissions within 7 days. Once I my account was upgraded and I received the payout. I tried to redeem my earnings by clicking on the withdraw button. Once I clicked the button I received the message "A cashout button will appear when you reach the min payout." I had emailed them several times from within the backoffice and through regular email concerning this matter, However, I never received a response to any of my correspondence. So I contacted Paypal as a means to get a response from the people who were over the website to inform them of the problem. I did state that my account was upgraded to the diamond member level but was not able to redeem and that I wanted it fixed or a refund.

Well my complaint with Paypal was closed within a couple hours and a refund was issued and the people over the website suspended my account with any explanation. I have written several emails requesting a reason why it was suspended and that they could have just downgraded my account back to free member. And as usual no response back from them on ANY correspondence that was submitted to them

Comments

I have had the same problem. Upgraded but no payout and no communication. I found the domain name registration information and sent them an email also. I think it is a shame these companies take your money but never respond or even give you advertising.

Where can consumers go???
Yeach...I, ve got the same too...first my withdraw button has appear on that page, I try to WITHDRAW and after..the page said" THERE ARE 59 REQUESTS IN FRONT OF YOU". 2 Days after this warning appear, the page showing a summary of the Payment. on the last collum of the summary said "PAID on 11/11/2009. I was very happy, I check out my Paypal...it's seem nothing..no transaction at all from lollipopmails.com. on Nov 15, again I did a withdraw again, but until now...still I don't get any payment...it says "there are 21 requests in front of you" As a Diamond Member I should received the money within 7 days as it said on the Upgrade page. but...this is suck...a Big Page mouth [censored]in' LIER. who is the owner?? anyone can hack this site?? C'mon...!!!
On that observation, your immediate action that is notifying paypal about the situation lead lead to lessen your risk of being scammed by that site., Because paypal refunded you with in hours.I believed this site is a scam.
hello friends i have the same problem with neoptr.com, i paid for premium member and up till now they never upgrade my account and i ask for refund from paypal and my refund was denied by paypal
NeoPTR is a BIG SCAM!

Yes, that's right! NeoPTR is a big scam!

NeoPTR is a big SCAM!

NeoGPTR

I paid for a Premium Membership on December 28, 2010 and Sanjiv Chudasama accepted the $249.00 USD I sent in less than an hour via paypal.

I waited 3-5 days and contacted NeoPTR with lots of emails but to NO AVAIL.

It's been 16 days now and I haven't heard from him / or from NeoPTR. I emailed them everyday after Day 5 but NO RESPONSE.

Neo PTR didn't give me what has been promised as a PREMIUM MEMBER.

NO Free Gift MacBook Prom!
NO 100 active referrals!

NO EVERYTHING!

NeoPTR is a big SCAM!
all stop saying this site scam!!!all site like this just work with libraryreserve!
i have upgraded my account and it instantly upgrade!but about the gift was pending because i am international user! i withdrawed $39000 at 31/10/2012 to libraryreserve!
i just helping this sites to be good!
forgot to write it, i upgrade it on neoptr site

Complaint categoryCategory: Other