[Resolved]  Lottory Claim — Claim on lottery is true or not?

dear sir/mam,
i here by want to inform u that i have recieved a mail from microsoft/msn for winning a lottary and claim on ur bank for this ...is this true or not...plz tell me...
i am waiting for ur best answer, ...this was the mail...i am sending u...

Microsoft Award Team
Morley House, 26-30 Holborn Viaduct,
London EC1A 2BP.U.K.
Msn Lottery Representative

Dear: Microsoft Lottery Winner,
We acknowledged receipt of your mail and the contents noted. Firstly, I would like to introduce myself to you. I am Mr. Jame Smith, Claims Officer of microsoft /msn Lottery. I am in charge of International Lottery Winner whose email address falls as a lucky winner of the promo, More so, my duty is to process and facilitate the release of winners prize money after winner have met our requirements and finally transfer winners fund to the affiliated Nationwide International Bank (NIB) electronically transfer.

Meanwhile I would like to give you a brief explanation or information about the Microsoft /Msn Lottery. Due to the fact that you might be confused about how you won or if actually this is true. In fact, many winners have asked such questions and are cleared accordingly.
INFORMATION ABOUT MICROSOFT INTERNET LOTTERY.

The Microsoft Lottery is an independent Internet Lotto organization that has been financially assisting people with it's intention to change peoples life since 1998, so many people have benefited from it over the years. All Participants were selected randomly through a computer balloting system from over 100, 000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania.

This Lottery was jointly promoted and co-sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base. Further more your details (e-mail address) falls within our European representative office in London, UK as indicate your won prize will be released to you from this office.

HISTORY OF MICEOSOFT LOTTERY THROUGH THE YEARS

Mission Statement of the Bureau of State Lottery
To help and limit hardship round the globe through financial assistance.
To generate revenue for the state of International consistent with the public good.
To provide quality gaming/lotto entertainment to the International consistent with the Statutory mandate.
To maintain the integrity of lottery games and activities.

Security Advice: At The Microsoft International Lottery we understand the importance of security. That's why we've created highly secure facilities to give you confidence during our promotions programs.

Warning: Fraudulent emails are circulating that appears to be using Microsoft International Lottery addresses, but are not from us. If you receive similar email that is not from us, kindly disregard/discard it immediately. Do NOT reply any such email but genuine email from us via this email address. Our security pages that will give you more information about current scams and what measures you can take to protect yourself

The only basis for a valid Lottery claim is compliance with the Lottery Statute and the Lottery Rules. No valid Lottery claim may be premised on human, or other error in the communication, display or transmission of data, however recorded, displayed, or transmitted. A valid Lottery claim can be premised upon any intentional human, electronic, or other form of communication or transmission of data, which has been authorized by the Lottery Commissioner:
Article 44 sub sections 142 of the Microsoft Lottory Commission as amended.

Note that you are to send your winning details to the uk bank for wire transfer of your winning funds Senior Account Officer, Sir Collins Walter {Mr.}.
MICROSOFT/MSN LOTTERY WINNERS APPLICATION FORM FOR PAYMENT:
PLEASE RE-CONFIRM YOUR DATA AND SEND IT TO BELOW BANK OFFICER SIR COLLINS WALTER {MR.}.

FILL BELOW FORM AND SEND IT TO NATIONWIDE INTERNATIONAL BANK LTD !!!

CONTACT NATIONWIDE INTERNATIONAL BANK WITH THIS FORM:
OFFICER NAME: SIR COLLINS WALTER {MR.}.
COMPANY EMAIL: [protected]@nationwide-intl.co.cc

EMAIL ADDRESS:

WINNING INFORMATION
BATCH NUMBERS:

WINNING NUMBERS:

IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE NOTE; That your won prize is not deductible because it was insured with an insurance company and cannot be tampered with in accordance with article 44 sub sections 144 of the msn microsoft Lottery Commission /Gaming Regulations as adopted on 8 May 1996 and amended on 11 October 1996 by the constitutional assembly. Also I want to use this medium to inform you that you will have to keep your winning very personal to avoid double claim by internet violator. I hope this is clear if there be any further question you wish to ask do not hesitate to let me know about it. Once again congratulations on your victory. You are to keep your winning infomation secret and confidential to yourself, this is to avoid double claiming of winning and fraud. Thank you for your understandingBest RegardsMR JAMES SMITH. CLAIM OFFICER Microsoft/Msn®Mega Jackpot.

Copyright © 2008 microsoft Lottery. All Rights Reserved.

Comments

If it is true Send my winning prize amount to my bank.
Bank name: State Bank of India.
Banasavadi branch, Banasavadi main Road.
Bangalore-560043
Full name: Irudayanathan Lawrence.
Last Name: Lawrence.
Gender: Male.
Age: 56 (02/08/1953).
Mobile No.:[protected].
A/C No. [protected]-8.
I am in financial crises if you send me GBP800.00 through Vestren mony. itis helpfull to me .
T Q.
Lawrence
sir i got one mail like this what i do sahll igive my acc no pleace inform as

sanjay garhewal to Claims
INDIA
my identification verification purposes.
1. FULL NAME...SANJAY GARHEWAL
2. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN...INDIA
3. PRESENT ADDRESS...VILLAGE KADAR POST SENWAR TAHSIL BILHA DIST BILASPUR CHHATTISGARH.
4. AGE...27 YEAR

ACCOUNT NUMBER: SB 2674

BANK NAME: CORPORATION BANK[protected] IFSC Code: CORP0000707

Tele:[protected] to 420
Fax:[protected]

BANK ADDRESS :-Ground Floor, Jeevan Jyothi, LIC of India, Branch office-I, Magapara, Bilaspur(CG)- 495 001

HOME ADDRESS: VILLAGE KADAR POST OFFICE SENWAR TAHSEL BILHA DIST BILASPUR CHHATTISGARH INDIA

COUNTRY: INDIA

Pin no...MML/631/85954/Z
Winning Numbers... ...ML007654
Reference Number...ML34355CD

E MAIL [protected]@gmail.com11. REFERENCE NUMBER... BILASPUR C.G

12. A VALID ID CARD... BANK A/C NO. sb 2674 BANK NAME CORPORATION BANK BILASPUR CHHATTISGARH INDIA PIN NO. 495001
SUBJECT -MY BANK A/C TRANSFER IN VINING MONY AND U.K. BANK CHARGE IN MY VINING MONEY DESTRYBUTE PARCHESHING IN PAY MONY
rs. 1, 500, 000.00 GBP
BUT SIR MY REQUEST > DEAR OFECER I AM A INDIAN BUT NOT BLUDEFUL SIR MY LOTTRY FORWARED AND CHARG MY VINING MANEY R.S. CONVERTED IN MY rs. 1, 500, 000.00 GBP PRISE
RUPES AN ALL COUREAR CHARGE I AM NOT PAID ANY COUREAR CHARG DELEVERY CHARG PLEASE MY
REQUEST AN MY VINING R.S. CONVERTED IAM SATES FACTION FROM YOUR COMPANY Microsoft/MSN Lottery
please sir transfer vining money in msn lottry in my bank A/C
AND ALL TRANSFER CHARG IN VINING MONEY PAY IN INDIAN BANK TRANSFER CHARG EVERY COST & CHARC INSURANCE CHARGE IN MY VINING MONY PAY OFTER FARWERD MY BANK A/C TRANSFER MONEY
dear

WINNING INFORMATION
BATCH NUMBERS: MC/7645X/2009
WINNING NUMBERS: ML007654
sir
my most request please my WINNING indian rupes in my A/C NO. TRANSFRE AND YOUR ALL CHARGE insured with an insurance COUREAR TRANSFARING your charg destribut in my chaqe BANKING EVERY VERE IN MY HARTLY REQUEST IN MY SELF DSESON
MY MASEGE IN SEARCH AN FUL CONFIDEANT IN BILVE Claims Department Microsoft/MSN Lottery
my name is rahul kumar gupta i have received a mail from mr. tony trender that i have wom a lottery from BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO PROMOTION. i want to know is this fake or true plz give me the information ...
with regards
rahul kumar gupta

I have received an e-mail message from Barclays Bank plc. on 19.9.09 that I have won 500000 GBP in a lottery (Ref No. SPDC-081512) and it has been kept in a temporary account of your bank. The same story that Mr. Phllip Gore, British Deplomat will come and deliver the box at my residence. He called me asked me to deposit Rs. 16, 000 for his air fare for delhi/kol/delhi. Accordingly I have deposited the amount in State Bank of India. After that he again called me and said Rs. 69, 000 needs to be deposited in a ICICI Bank Account for the visa of the Cash Box. Again I deposited the sum in a Kolkata based ICICI Bank. After that a lady called me and asked me to deposit Rs. 4, 00, 000 as exchange fees. Then I understand there is something wrong in it. I did not deposit the same. Then I mail to your bank stating that please send the prize money through wire transfer to my bank account in India. Your bank has sent an account opening form. Accordingly I filled up the form and sent through mail. Now your bank is asking me to deposit Rs. 18900 (Equivalent of 225GBP) to open a new bank account. I cannot understand what is going on ? Can you give me a reply of the above stated matter to my e-mail id. Who is Patrick D, Director General of Barclays Bank Plc. Uk ? Is there anybody in your bank. It is possible to refund the amount of Rs. 85, 000 which I have deposited the said transfer.

I would be very grateful if you could send me a reply.

Yours faithfully,

(NIRMAL KUMAR ADHIKARY)
as this is a new topic as i have been confirmed to be forgien trustee fro a condidate whos parents have been died and she is only to claim the deposit for this she has approached me . now my doubt is that if i pay any single pie towards this transacytion i may be defaulted and tha money may not be transfered to my account which the bank authorities promised to pay with in 72 hours so kindly forward me the solution. they asked to produce power of attorney on behalf of the beneficiary . i have also received so may lottiries that you have won but i did not pay for any of the lottories
i want to know sir, whether winning prize is really given, my

batch no 074/05/zy369
reference no:uk/9420x2/68

is this true
All this e-mails are fraud and who ever has paid any sum of money in hope to get the HUGE PRIZE, i am sorry to say but you have been traped and lost your hard earned money.
Never ever trus these fraud e-mails.
Sir I got a mail from the below arrs stating that i won an amount of 1million USD $... Is it true or a fraud email... i want it to get cleared... and they also asked to pay an amount of Rs 21000 in favour of ([protected]@hotmail.co.uk) in order to claim the amount... Plz let me know whether it is genuine and it came from the microsoft... So that i pay the amount and claim my money

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
BARCLAYS BANK PLC. NO1 CHUCHIL
PLACE LONDON E14 5HP.
E-Mail: [protected]@live.co.uk
Tel: [protected]
Customer Care:[protected]
i to got the same mail i to responded to the mail, i confirm that this is a cheating mails
please dont believe this mails and loose u r valuable money going againist unvalued money. See without any involvement of you how such a huge amount will come us it is rediculus n impossible it is to cheat and gain money
Barclays Bank PLC. Registered in England.
Registered No: 1026167.
Registered Office: 166 Hyathe Heatherwold,
Newton Newbury Berkshire, RG209BG UK.
Phone :+[protected]
Fax :+[protected]

Attn: Babu.c,

Our representative Mr Davies Mark will contact you on wednesday tomorrow morning when he arrives your country .He will depart Uk Today and will arrive your country on Tomorrow morning and he will make sure he deliver all your winning documents to you at your residence and will assist you to make sure that the transfer of your winning amount 250, 000 GB Pounds is done succesfully trough the Reserve Bank of India {R.B.I}.

We request you to take proper care of Mr Davies and if there is any assistance he might need, don't fail to render the same to him even if it is in terms of finance so that there would not be any hindrance in transfer of your fund and delivering of your documents to you.Send us your full sized photograph to us now and it is for easy identification purpose when Mr Davies arrives your country.

Keep us informed as soon as you are contacted by our Representative Mr Davies Mark.

Thanks for your kind understanding on the above issue.
Faithfully yours,
Dr.Patrick D
Director General Barclays Bank Plc UK
COCA COLA COMPANY PROMOTION AWARD NOMINATED TO ME THROUGH RANDOM E-MAIL DRAWN.BARCLAYSBANKPLC UK DIRECTOR GENERAL DR. PARTRICK IS NOT DELIVERING TO ME.
respected sir,
i am arfan latif sohal.
my email address is [protected]@yahoo.com
according to the coca cola company i have won their email lottory drwan.
i have received spam email from the coca cola company that after necessary documentaion with barclays babk plc.you can transfer your fund to your home country bank.
coca cola company have said that in case of any confusion kindly contact to
Dr.Patrick D, Sir kindly verify that it is true that my amount is saved in [protected]@live.in i will be very thankful to you.
thanks and regards,