Louis Quartz Men's Wrist Watch 1 Piece Product Code: 817 — Non Receipt of the Product & No Response for the same.

Dear Sir / Madam
I had placed an offer for Louis Quartz Men's Wrist Watch 1 piece Product Code: 817 which was on Standard Chatered Bank Card offers on Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:46:59, thru [protected]@avamerchandising.com.The receipt number or the order confirmation # is[protected] sent to me via SMS & to my Mail ID on Mon, 4 Feb 2008 13:23:41 +0530 (IST)stating that the product would be sent within 14 working days time.
Rs.490/= has also been deducted from my SCB Credit card but till to date i have not recvd the item.
There hasn't been any response or even a reply to my mails reminding of the order that I had placed.
I hope it is not another fraud by the company in convience with SCB. I think SCB should also look into this matter, as the offer has come through SCB Card and cannot shrink from it's responsibilities, merely stating we are not responsible for non delivery of items. Otherwise they should not sponsor such type of sales. I have placed the order as the offer has come through SCB card . Hope that SCB takes the responsibility to indulge in this matter to SAVE its customers & its REPUTATION.

With Rgds,
F.G.Bose

Comments

Giordano Wrist Watch sponsored by SBI — Non Reciept of Giordano Wrist Watch sponsored by SBI through [email protected]

Dear Sir / Madam
I had placed an offer of Giordano Wrist Watch which was on SBICredit Card offer on 03-12-07, when the order was placed through Internet an Mail Address [protected]@deals4all.net.was given to make a follow up, when mail is sent to given ID it bounces back.
The receipt number is[protected], Rs. 399.00 has been deducted from my SBI Credit card but till to date i have not recieved the item. I hope it is not another fraud by the company in convience with SBI. I think SBI should also look into this matter, as the offer has come through SBI Card and cannot shrink from it's responsibilities, merely stating we are not responsible for non delivery of items. Otherwise they should not sponsor such type of sales. Obviously trusting SBI, I have placed the order as the offer has come through SBI Credit card . Hope that SBI takes the responsibility to indulge in this matter to SAVE its customers & its REPUTATION.

With Rgds,
F.G.Bose
The same case is with me. The receipt number is[protected], Rs. 399.00 has been deducted from my SBI Credit card but till to date i have not recieved the Watch.The SBI is sole responsible for such fraud act and so must look into the matter or credit the debited amount to the account of card holder. Same on such attitude.
order no.[protected] not yet received
Same for me.The order number is[protected].No watch received till date.
Same for me.No watch received till date.The order number is[protected]
giordano wrist watch not recived .. it has been over a week and i have not been able to seek any assistance from the helpline numbers.reciept number being[protected].
with the increasing number of complaints this matter should be seriously looked into. its imperative for sbi to safeguard its reputation and interests of its disheartened customers.
Hi, i am Shashin G. Vyas . i am live in Vadodara and my order no. is[protected].
my order no. is[protected]
My order no. is[protected]
I don't have a SBI card. However i just stumbled upon this complaint and wanted to find out more.

I checked the website for deals4all.net, this website lists the offers you are talking about, however the emial mentioned is [protected]@deals4all.net and not [protected]@deals4all.net as mentioned in this complaint.
Same for me . The order number is[protected]
Jasveen
I got the watch after a long wait.I think the order book is full for deals4all ,hence they are taking lot of time to deliver.
After lots of reminders to them and even on phone which was also not being picked easily.After lot of efforts and followup i was able to get the watch.It took about 8 weeks for me to get the watch.I think SBI wihich is also responsible for the deal should take some action and see that the watches are delivered in time.
i have received the watch after one month. may be i am lucky. my suggtn is mail them every day with your order no, pls do not call them. its useless.
hope all will br fine/.

Would someone please suggest me hoz the watch...Good ...Bad... Original .. Duplicate... worth 500/-...
We do not know whether the watch is orignal as it is being delivered with battery on,ie,the wtach should be delivered with an insulation to battery so that the insulation can be pulled out when we want to use the watch as with any standard watch delivery.
I had also booked the same thing on 25/02/08 and till noe paid 2 EMI also, but till date had recieved nothing, I now call them almost on daily basis, but they are the real people, they will just kep you call on hold for 5-10 minutes and then will disconnect the call. And the most worst part is that you can't cancel you order and they will deliver the product when they want.

I think we should sue them in consumer court.

RegardsNilesh
the same offer is available on citibank credit cards and i am not goin ahead after reading the above.
These are really fraud people

This is with regards to the comment posted by Mr. Bose, followed by other gentlemen. Reading through the posts, I understand the grievances faced after ordering the Louis Watch. However, b4 going through these posts, I had ordered the same, where in as per offer from Citi card and AVA merchandising, a 3990 INR watch was to be delivered within a 21 day period only for a postal charge of 490 INR.

Fortunately and adding to my surprise I had the watch delivered to me in Hyderabad within 3 working days and I differ to say I am very impressed. It was delivered to me via Bludart Couriers. The bank is not responsible for sure, but you definitely have the right to contact AVA for the same. These things do take time and I hope your query is resolved at the earliest.

I have also ordered a trolley bag and am awaiting it's delivery. Hope I don't have to come back to post a grievance. Looking forward to receive the next item and wishing you luck.
If you know through which courior they are delivering to you, then you can try contacting the courier service...

Track your shipment from here by entering the city and order number

LOGISTIC PARTNERS

1 BLUE DART
www.bluedart.com

2 TRACKON COURIER PVT. LTD.
www.trackoncouriers.com

8 AFL
www.afl.co.in

6 GATI
www.gati.com

Hope this might help, because I also placed an order Today :-(, and now i think that i made mistake :-(

mummy :((
In principle I agree with the observation that customers are taken for a ride by palming off cheap imitation goods as genuine original. We also got a Louis Quartz watch through jetlite scratch card scheme and when the watch eventually arrived it has no name of the manufacturer or country of origin and looks lik a cheap watch you can pick up from the market for less than Rs 100/- for which they have charged Rs 490/- as taxes..since 2 major names were involved namely CitiBank and Jetlite who vouched for the genuineness of the company AVA Merchandising, we went ahead with the purchase and find that we have been taken for a ride with a cheap watch..incidentally the watch was delivered through Blue Dart with out any documents for sale and the only proof of the transaction is the Credit Card Payment...

Louis Quartz Men's Wrist Watch 1 Piece Product Code: 817 - Non Receipt of the Product & No Response for the same.

Company:Louis Quartz Men's Wrist Watch 1 Piece Product Code: 817