[Resolved]  LOYAL MOTORS PVT. LTD. Address : BONANZA ARCADE, S. V. ROAD AMBOLI SIGNAL, — dissatisfaction and mental trauma

this is regarding a booking which i made for apache rtr 160 on 9th may and paid an advance of 36000 INR and by the companies representative it was GIVEN IN WRITING to deliver the bike on 18 th may .. which nobody followed up and on the 18th it was told that i will be getting my bike on 20th may which i accepted.

on 20th may morning when i reached there at 10 a.m the representative MR. JAMIL asked me to come back at 11 and take the delivery which i accepted again at 11 bike was not there and when i created a scene MS.PRISCILLA (centre manager) promised me to deliver bike at 4.00 IN WRITING .

again when i reached @ the office for bike it was told to me that they cant deliver me the bike and i can take my money!! that was really disaapointing after 11 days what they promised they didnt delivered and when i asked for my money back it was told to me to come back after 3 days!!

please look into the matter!!

i have the photo copies of all the receipts and the promises in written from mr. jamil and ms. priscilla
Aug 13, 2020