LPG Gas — Late supply of LPG Gas

Priyanka

I have a complain against Jwala Gas Agency. They book the gas after 22 days but after booking they take atleat 15 to 20 days to supply. Because of this we are facing so many problems. Some time our family member go without taking there breakfast and lunch.

Mr. Chintamani
Gas No. 991211
Contact No.[protected], [protected], 26364525

Please do something urgently.

Thanking you,

Comments

Please do something ungently.

Thanking you,

Priyanka
i want to book my complaint against "Nirmala gas agency",16,Saket Apartment,G S T Road, Ranip, Ahmedabad, 382480, India

they people do not pick the phone or it is always busy.
If somehow i book the gas refill request,they say they have booked but they do not book it.
Since last two times even i have booked gas bottle by ph i have to go personally to book it again.Even their behaviour of replying is not good showing their carelessness towards the job.
Also these people are not ready to listen anything.
Also they say they are not responsible for telebooking..
How to tackle them i dnt know.
i forgot my consumer no pls send me consumer no as soon as possible My address is F-694 raghubir nagar new delhi-27

Postal Address - A-305 Raghubir Nagar New Delhi-110027