L.P.G Gas Cylinder — Not pick up the phone for booking

Nayar gas agency do not pick up the phene for booking his phone no. is 28544965. please look into the matter.

Comments

O. P. gas agency do not pick up the phene for booking his phone no. is 22516817. my consumer no. is 8205, please look into the matter my mobile no. is [protected]
Is Indaine planning to improve or be more vigillant about their distributors or will they continue to loose their business to Bharat Gas.
They attitude of Sanjiv gas at GK 2 is like you book, beg, beg, beg and beg to get your cylinder.
Qutab gas agency do not pick up the phone for booking his phone no. is 26890020,26893424. my consumer no. is 22254,
please look into this matter
they don't respond to the telephone call......it is like we'll've to call call and call leaving all the other work we have.....so disgustin...
Non Supply of cylinder

I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with "M/S RAKANT ENTERPRISES "PATEL NAGAR ,NEW DELHI-8).My connection no is
"27228".Distributer is not suppling me gas inspite of many request.

I have booked for refil on 08/01/2008 and till date they have not supplied the refilled cylinder.

PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION FOR THIS. SUFFERED A LOT.WE CALLED THE AGENT.

Thanx & Regards

Md. Atiqur Rahman
Gas Booking agency usually keep their phone on holding so that anytime you try to book gas it comes busy and I have to take leave to book gas which totaly embarassing. It is better to develope the website so that a consumer can book gas through mail.
Dear sir.
I am holder ofyour indane gas connection . My connection no is 13051 . My supplier Smriti Gas agency is situated at Hajratganj Lucknow. My self is physically handicapped person . I have requested them to supply the cylender on[protected] ...that my be treated as my booking request. On last saturdey i.e.[protected] I have tried on several time on telephone No[protected] and[protected] to know the position but inspite of the 25 times ringing none have bothered to lift the phone. Therafter I have tried on the mobile no.[protected] as given on book ....that was attended and they have also assured me to supply the same on very next day. Today i.e. 6-02-08 I have not received the same . I have tried to make telephonic request to them and tried to contact on 40 times on the said telephones but non of the calls have ever been attended. As I have written earlier that i m a disable person . I m unable to contact them personally. I hope that u please direct them to supply the gas urgently. My two cylender are empty now. I and my family is in very much difficulty. Pleas direct them to not supply even less weight cylender.

In fron of my house there is a so called mini supplier of Smriti gas situated at pragnarayan Road ,at Jaiprakas nagar he used to get 30-50 cylender supply daily in his shop and he used to sell the cylender Rs. 360 cost. I donot want to purchase that one.
yesterday I have asked him to supply the same on that cost he asked to give him Rs. 360 when I agreed he said to come after 1hours. It means he was intending to stole some Gas. These phenomeno is not correct affair.

My self working in Customs and Central Excise Commissionerate.Lucknow as Chief Accounts Officer. I hope that u please initiate an enquary and kindly ensure me to supply the Gas with out any more delay.
Thanking you Sir.

yours Sincerly,
V.K.Mishra.
Qutab gas agency do not pick up the phone for booking his phone no. is 26890020, 26893424. my consumer no. is 10968
please look into this matter. we are rtotally fadup this service.
Qutab gas agency do not pick up the phone for booking his phone no. is 26890020, 26893424. my consumer no. is 13880,
gauri enterprises not picking the phone for booking his phone no is[protected] & 25363157 . MY consumer no is 45245.my mobile no is [protected].

LPG Cylinder — Not pick up the phone

This Bharat gas agency of Ranip area in ahmebad its telephone no. is[protected] is not picked since last few weeks i have called up no. of times for booking of cyliner but the result is NO REPLY.

I request you to look in to the matter
The IVR system that has been provided by Qutab Gas Service is pathetic... it is the worst IVR I have ever dialed... no matter what option you select, it says that 'the consumer number is invalid'.
pls let me know the status of my gas booking my id is 00931 and booking number is 109483

Tanya