[Resolved]  Lucknow Nagar Nigam — Street light not working

Street light infront of my house No MS-1/46, Sector-A, Sitapur Road Scheme Lucknow is not working for more than 2 months.
Sir,please arrange to get the streetlight in order at your earlist to get street lightned in the night.
Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Street light infront of my house No D-2/82,Vineet Khand,Gomti Nagar, Lucknow is not working for more than 2 months. I have been complaining to the concerned person on Tel No [protected] for more than 1 month and called him more than 08 times, all the time he assured us that street light will be in order today only,But I am sorry to say that till date nothing is done.
Thanking You
Please accept our congratulations for the good job your team is doing in providing very good services to the citizens of Lucknow. However, I would like to draw your attention towards a street electric pole opposite house number 1/67-A Vipul Khand-1, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, which gives no light for a few months. Will it be possible to see that the said pole also gives light ? Kindly expedite. Thanks.
With due regards,
Dr. Balram Misra
street lights of my residence v 12 nehru enclave gomti nagar r not working and there is no any arrangements of dustbins. so make some nessasory arrangements soon. thanks. hemant kumar upadhyay advocate v 12 nehru encleve gomti nagar lko. [protected]

Two stret light have not been working on the road from Nishatganj to Bhikampur leading to Fun Republic. the 2street lights are opposite Metro City.

I shall be grateful if the Lights are repaired as it hampers walking at night.

Surojit Chatterji
MetroCity, Lucknow.
sir
longh times our colony street light is not working i have many times get the complain but nothing done els so please look the matter .

address : E3a/15 vishal khand
gomti nagar lucknow
Street light in front of my house No L-2/605, Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow is not working for more than 1 months. I have been complaining by mail but till date nothing is done.
Sir, please arrange to get the streetlight in order at your earliest to get street lightning in the night.

Street light in front of F- 186- Indralok Colony, Krishna Nagar Lucknow 226023

The light is not working for last 15 days

I shall be grateful if the light are repaired as it hampers walking at night

Shekhar Tripathi
Resident
Indralok Colony
Sir, Street light ( Tupe light/sodium light) which are lighting in front of House No 2/46 and 2/51, Rajni Khand, Sharda Nagar, Lucknow, are not working since last one month. Please resolve problem at earliest.

Gyan Singh Yadav
2/48, Rajni Khand, Lucknow
Mob [protected]

Street Light in front of my house is not working from past 6 months. Request you to do the needful.

Best Regards

V, K, Srivastava
H1/ 10, Sec - D, LDA Colony. Kanpur Road,
Lucknow
The street light installed on the pole in front of my house No.3/151
Vikas Nagar Lucknow is not working
The street light infront of my house and at the nearby loaction is still lighting even during the day time.
1/94 vineet khand, Gomtinagar, Lucknow.

Lucknow Nagar Nigam Phone
    Lucknow Nagar Nigam Address
    NIC District Unit, Room No.26, Collectorate, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - N/A