[Resolved]  Lunawat Builders Sri Sri Gurudeo Pune — Lunawat Builders Pune Asking for Money for NOC

I have purachased Flat from Lunawat Bulders, Pune (Sri Sri Gurudeo ),
2 years back in Lunawat Prakrti project is Balewadi Pune. Due to my personal reasons I am selling this Flat as I am based out of Pune. The society is not yet formed for this building

But Lunwat builder is asking for a whopping sum of Rs. 150/Sq feet for giving me NOC for selling this Flat. That is 1,59,150 (One Lakh Fifty Nine thousand , one hunderad and fifty) is the money this builder is asking for issuing me an NOC. This is totally illegal.

I have paid 100% payment towards this flat and the flat is registered on my name. I have sent him letters but he has not yet replied back.

I am not gaining any profits by selling this flat and want to reduce my finanical burden of loans and on top of this Fraud builder is asking me to pay 1.59 lakhs for mere NOC is totally illegal. Please give me Justice.

Jai Hind,
Prashant

Comments

This builder ask any amount at any time without giving proper description/information. This is "Fraud builder"
As I saw the whole things, I found that Owner is also responsible for same as he has took the Big loan amount and not refill the all payments thats why Builder group rejected the NOC...

Jai Hind
Builder Group
Hlow much money has to be given for getting NOC for selling a two year onle flat of 1000 sq feet at Bavdhan? I have to sell my flat. Need official NOC amount. Pl. help
There are so many lonely sufferers & fighting individualy with the mighty builders. Builders have all possible weapons at their disposal along with political & administral patronage. It's true that IT people really do not have time & energy to fight such issues. Why we should expext this innocent generation which has proved to be main pillar of Indian economy to waste their time in fighting against the greed of present corrupt system ? I think all can unite together without physically comming together through this network. We can make arrangements to sort out issues of this kind. Give me your sometime on Sunday & enjoy your freedom everyday ! - Dr Girdhar Patil LIG (Liberal Indians for Good Governance) girdhar.[protected]@gmail.com, [protected]
file a complaint against Builder. In india one who is already millionaire has the right to suck people like us that too illegally. and we all are promoting and helping them doing this. I dont understand this bloody thing that If the flat is registered on our name why the hell we need builder's permission to sell it.
Do we really ask the builder before painting the house, or before inviting new guests? ( then everytime we should seek honorable builder's permission) - Builders are here only for eating us. LOL and we present ourself in a plate.
why we have developed such stupids laws and rules, and if we have not developed why we are supporting it. I think banks are playing good role in that they need NOC before issuing loans, so actually they should bear the cost coz they need it. India is emerging as the worst worstest corrupt country. God plz help us.