[Resolved]  M. J. Exports Pvt. Ltd. — PF Claim

1st REMINDER

This is with reference to my PF No. is MH18811/430, PF account in the name of Santosh Bhimsen Koyande. I was an employee of M. J. Exports Pvt. Ltd., situated at 113, Jolly Maker Chambers No. II, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 025 from 01/06/2005 to 10/03/2008. Prior to this period, I worked with Marvel Chemicals Pvt Ltd. from 26/11/2005 to 30/05/2006. Marvel Chemical Pvt. Ltd. is sister concern of M. J. Exports Pvt. Ltd. On resigning from M. J. Exports Pvt. Ltd - dated 10/03/2008, I submitted all the relevant forms & documents required for the encashment of my provident fund to the PF Office in June 2008.

On 29/07/2008 I received a cheque of Rs. 51756/- from PF dept. This was my PF encashment amount due from M. J. Exports Pvt. Ltd. I have not received any payment concerning my PF encashment from Marvel Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.

After regular visits to the PF office and my repeated follow up, finally my outstanding amount from Marvel Chemicals P. Ltd. was transferred to M. J. Exports Pvt. Ltd. on 24/04/2009. I was advised by your executive to fill up and sign a new form. Your executive assured me, that the PF amount will be credited to my account after a period of one and half months.

After four Months, on 25/08/2009 I again visited you department as I had not received any payments. I was told by the executive that the amount was already credited my account, giving me details about the credit of Rs. 51756/-. I confirmed to the executive that the amount received was for the PF encashment from M. J. Exports Pvt. Ltd. The present Claim was concerning my PF encashment from Marvel Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. I was told to come after some days and was assured the problem will be sorted out.

I visited after 2 months on 16/10/2009 and was again shown the previous slip of Rs. 51756/-. At this, I got angry with the executive, as it was clearly mentioned in the slip and written on the form that this was a Supplement Claim. I was again advised by your executive to fill up and sign a new form. Your executive again assured me, that the PF amount will be credited to my account after a period of one and half months.

Having detailed you thus, I would appreciate if you can kindly take proper action against your Department Executive (I don’t know her name, but she is lady executive) and & credit the amount to my account at the earliest.

I request you to take the necessary action and clarify why this is happening; This has been now going on for more than a year and it is very frustrating to not have an online facility for all such processes in future for the benefit of all other account holders, so that they do not have a similar grievance.

I request your cooperation and hope to receive a favorable and convincing reply from you at the earliest.

Santosh Koyande

Comments

Very frustrating

M. J. Exports Pvt.Ltd. — PF Amount about Supplement Claim.

Supplement Claim.

2 Reminder,,,,,,,,

Sir/Madam,

This is with reference to your letter; Ref Letter No. MH/BAN/18811/430 dtd 29th Oct 2009 by post. My PF No. is MH18811/430, PF account in the name of Santosh Bhimsen Koyande.

I have been repeatedly following up with the department regarding the outstanding payment of my PF encashment amount due from M. J. Exports Pvt. Ltd. I have worked with both M. J. Exports Pvt. Ltd and its sister concern Marvel Chemicals Pvt Ltd.

I have submitted all the relevant forms & documents required for the encashment of my provident fund to the PF Office in June 2008. On 29/07/2008, I received a cheque of Rs. 51756/- from PF dept - my PF encashment amount due from M. J. Exports Pvt. Ltd only. However, I have not received any payment concerning my PF encashment from Marvel Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. I have even submitted an application stating this is a Supplement Claim. Instead every time the executive points out to the receipt for Rs. 51756/- saying the PF is paid.

Time and again I have clarified to the department that I am entitled to receive the PF for Marvel Chemicals also, and my enquiry is for that amount which is not yet given to me. However, my request has always fallen on deaf ears. This has been now going on for more than a year. It is very frustrating to not have an online facility for all such processes. All this has not only cost me a lot of time and energy, but also left me irritated.

I would appreciate if you can kindly take proper action against your Department Executive and & credit the amount to my account at the earliest. In absence of this, I would be forced to approach higher authorities to resolve this problem.

Santosh Koyande