Show menu
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  M.N.M Jain Engineering College — P.F

I have sumbitted my P.F amount withdrawal form an year back after submitting my resignation at M.N.M Jain Engineering college, thorappakkam, chennai....

Till now after so many request and complaints, there is no proper information on what has happend to my P.F amount...from the office authorities...

In this Regard i would like to Whether is it possible for any organization( or a person) to swindle off the P.F amounts with out any knowledge of the Office of EPF or any other govenrment agencies...

If yes? then can I sue the authorities by LAW.

Thank you

Was this information helpful?
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShareTweet

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Other
    Add Company Information