[Resolved]  M.T.N.L. Delhi — IRREGULARITY OF BROADBAND CONNECTION

I HAVE SENT THIS MESSAGE 3 TIMES TO THEIR E.MAIL BUT TILL DATE NO RESPONSE HAS COME.

Shri R. M. Tiwari,(G.M.North)
Dr. J. S. Sarma,(Chairman)
Shri Kuldip Singh,(Director Technical)
Smt. Anita Soni, (Director Finance)

Respected Sirs/Madam,

with due respect i beg to state for subject telephone number, i have taken a combo plan phone as well as internet,

i would like to draw your attention since september 2012 my internet was not working regularly, after so many complaints personally in kesevpuram exchange no result outcome was come, from october 2012 to december 2012 only 12 days my internet works, every time the officers given me excuses sometime says that our lines are near the garbage house so at the time lifting the garbage our lines are demmage, sometime they says that our line wires has been stolen from the site.

Sir i am a electonic media reporter, we need internet 24 hours, my work was suffered a lot and i have spent a lot of amount in cyber cafe for doing my work,Sir please justify where is my fault, and after so many problems i have no option left, half heartly i have disconnect my broadband connection on 15th January 2012 vide order no 245 dt 29.01.2013, i have paid all payments till December 2012, you are requested sir please waved off my broadband bills of December and January 2013 and let my outgoing calls activate.

Sir i am again ready to continue the broadband connection with a promiss that in future i will not face the this type of problems.

Thanking you and expecting the justify and favourable comments.

Best Regards
Skype : roshan.sharma59
E.Mail : [protected]@yahoo.com
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

After so many complaints to g.m. rohni, g.m.finance of m.t.n.l. since January 2013, no body turned up and any reply.
pls advice me where do i go.

Sri Nagar, Shakur Basti,Rani B