[Resolved]  M-Tech Developer Ltd — 1st Appeal

BEFORE SH. K.K. VYAS, FIRST APPELLATE AUTHORITY ,D.C.P. POLICE E.O.W, QUTAB INSTITUTIONAL AREA, NEWDELHI

(I)Name and address of Appellant
Zameer Ahmed Jumlana
1110,Mohalla Kishan Gunj Teliwara,Delhi
(II)Name and address of PIO’s
1.Addl. Dy. Commissnor of Police
E.O.W. , Qutab Institutional Area
NewDelhi
(III)(a)Particulars of RTI Application against deemed refusal of Whom Appeal is preferred
The RTI application was filed at RTI CELL Police head quarters on 14/12/09. As per information received by Appellant the RTI application is transferred to respondent PIO.
(IV)Brief Facts leading To Appeal
The appellant is Social, Consumer, Human right Activist and Have been appearing as Authorised representative in six Consumer Cases pending Consumer disputes redressal Forum –X against M-Tech Developers. It is only Through RTI application the appellant Come to know that38 cases are still pending against M-Tech Developers apart of 22 cases decided by Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum-X. and a complaint case C-09/127 titled as Jyoti Swrup Arora Vs M-Tech Developers is pending before State Consumer Commission Delhi.
That Respondent PIO in present RTI application under Appeal had replied that FIR NO. 160/09 u/s 420/120-B IPC have been registered against M-tech Developers at PS EOW and the investigation are pending.
That Appellant had also been informed that SHO PS Roop Nager has received two Complaints against M-Tech Developers and enquiry is pending in both of them.
That Appellant was also informed about Transfer of Complaints received by PS New Friends Colony to E.O.W.
Besides these informations exact Number of Cases u/s 138 Negotiable instrument Act as well as Consumer Complaint Cases out side Delhi including at Gurgaon are yet be Known against M-Tech Developers.
The Appellant had filed present RTI application on 14/12/09 to know actions taken on written complaints received by Economic offences wing and complaints forwarded to them by P. S. New Friends Colony. The status of complaints received by P. S. Roop Nager against M-tech developers and as well as details of warrants received by Delhi police against M-tech developers ltd and its directors (i) Mohider Sharma(ii) Amit jha (iii) Gupta (G. M) was sought. However the copy of a favour ble order passed by D. C.P. (South west) in First appeal and its compliance by PIO have been received.
Also a copy of orders passed by the above said First appellate authority in I. D. No. 3256 are also received against which a second appeal before CIC will be filed soon. A period of 30 days have passed but no reply have been received on points 1-3 raised in RTI application which amounts to deemed refusal. Hence the Present Appeal
Any other/further grounds /arguments at the time of hearing.
(V)Prayers/relief Sought
That the respondent/PIO’s may kindly be directed to supply the sought information .Strict penal action may be recommended against respondent as per RTI Act.

APPELLANT
(VI) Verification
Verified on this 14thday janurary2010 that all contents are true to my Knowledge .
APPELLANT

Comments

payments have been made in all the cases.
I am also a victom of M-Tech Developers fraud. I had invested Rs. 3, 49, 000 in the year 2006 into their residential project in Bhiwadi - M Tech Heights. I have surrender it to the Builder but have not received even a single penny back till date.

Please advice how should I lodge a complaint to EOW. What would be the action taken in my favour after appeal is made.

Request urgent response.

Vijeta Chaudhary
Hi everyone, I also had a similar problem like you all in the past but I do regrate about my decision know after visiting Goa. I got a chance to visit their project/site in Goa on my visit. The company i.e. M-Tech Developers is trying their best to do something here. Hence the process is running slow. Its not that M-Tech Developers is not doing, they are trying very hard. Moreover they are refunding the money as well in case off refund cases as well. Hence as a customer like you I would like you to at least try to understand the position through which this company i.e. M-Tech Developers is going through at this current moment. Also their are so many factors envolve in getting the project started in a given state/territory.
I have surrendered my so called flat booked under M-Tech Heights Bhiwadi Project in the last month. I got a refund schedule spread over next six months. However, whenever I go to M-Tech's office, its very tough to deal with the people out there. They show no seriousness towards their commitment. This time, I happened to meet Mr. Sharma, guess he's MD of the Company. I was taken by a shock by his rude behaviour. His ruthlessness moved me completely. I took time from his secretory and sat outside his cabin waiting for almost 1 hour just to meet him. But when I was asked by his Secretory to go in and meet up with him, he behaved very badly and was almost shouting for meeting him up.

I am working as a MARCOM Manager in an International Company and hold 8 years of rich experience with 3 fortune 500 companies. But I have never seen such erratic behavior by a person at such senior position.

Vijeta
M Tech builders are frauds. They have got the return papers signed from me and then they stopped paying any heed to my calls. Lets form a group and march together to M techs office.

Please get in touch
[protected].
Dear All,

I am also one of the victims suffering from the wrong dealings of M Tech. I had invested 8.5 lakhs+ with M Tech for an apartment in Daruhera scheme. Inspite of repeated follow ups and visits to their offices, I have not received any positive or reassuring response from the Management of MTECH. I would like to join your forum and would also like to be a part of any action taken to get refund of my money.

I can be reached on [protected].

Kind regards