[Resolved]  MaaTV ( Telugu ) Cinima Sandadi — Program name Cinema Sandadi -They are cheating General Public

Maa T V Conducting one program called Cinima Sandadi,
In that they will past two celebrates (film Actors Photos )
Eg. Pavankayan half photo, Cheranjeevi Half Photo. they will past the half photos . we have to tell who are they . which photos they are . that is simple puzzle .
we have to telephone them.
They will charge Rs.10 per minute .
if we solve the puzzle we will get 25,000

they will start the program at 10.30 in Maa Music and Maa TV,
till 11.30 they will keep on conduct the program .
if we telephone by mistake they will keep in hold,

in holding time it will be charge Rs. 10 per minute
every one will telephone , because it is very simple puzzle.
Person who telephone, every person telephone will get connect ,
bet they will not allow to speck with T V Anchor .
So Like that if in a day at least 1,00,000 persons telephone them ,
And in average if the wait for5 minutes they will get 50 lakhs in a day .
That is minimum estimate .
If over all 1 crore people telephone they will get 40 crores.

They are intentionally cheating the people.

Please estimate an average person who is earning Rs. 100 or Rs. 150 per day by mistake
If he see the program, he will be tempted for 25,000 .
he will telephone immediately .Phone will get connected immediately . they will put on hold . he will be charged Rs. 10 per minute. He do not know that they are charging Rs. 10 per minute. After 10 minutes are 15 minutes still it will not connect, he will get doubt thether it will charges are not , he may think if he disconnect the phone it may not connected again.
He will wait for another 10 minutes by that time it will charged him Rs. 250 .
Like that they are cheated .
This is new concept of cheating ,
People do not aware that T V people are also started cheating the people in a smart way .
Because this is new way of cheating concept , people do not aware.

In The program in between their know persons will telephone them,
They will give wrong answer ,
or else other people get connected just after starting the conversation it will get disconnected they will tell signal problem, and they will ask us to telephone again.

They will keepon tell that you are the lucky person , Take your Telephone and phone me now, , you will get Rs 25,000 . but they will never tell that it will be charged Rs10 per Minute.
Especially children in the house they will take the parents mobile and they will telephone , they do not know it will be charged and keep on wait in the line, if it is the post paid they do not know how much it has charged for that call . after the end of the month they will get big amount bill .

Comments

I agree this
because, i also did the same mistake
just i dailed, and i thought call was connecting
untill 5 to 10 min the call was on the hold then i recognised and watched the full programe . even the call connected also immediatly disconnected
and saying simplly some signal problem.
please be aware from this type of programs
this type of programes must be banned.
Really they are rouges. One more thing to add, their own people will call in the middle and tell the correct answer and that way the people will be cheated. please pass on the message to every one some how. its my humble request.
I too agree with u. But we have to remember one thing, "As the people who thinks like spending small amount of Rs.10 to 50 and get the huge amount of Rs.25, 000/-" How can we blame those guys... In my opinion, this is one type of Business for earning money. My suggesion is, "if they earn really that much of huge amount around Rs.40 lakhs then they have to connect atleast 2-3 public calls".
Intha kanna adukkoni thinachukada...Bloody beggars...
i lost 200 rupees in 20 mjn attracted by huge amount. this progam muust b stopped
this is the waste of your time and money, should ban (stopped) the program immediately, the mobile network people will get huge amount for calling to them. i waited for half an hour but no use. they are cheating the people.
Yes they themselves calling in the middle of the program and giving some bloody answers
At the end, they will tell the correct answer.
Yes I really hate this program. You people are 101% correct, this is a money wastage program. My suggession is that don't waste your time and money for such stupid programs. I tried for a long time but still it was on waiting but not connecting.
I aggree the above comments. i lost rs 30 last night i know the persons who are in the show so i called but not connected to the anchor but charged rs 10 every minute. so if possible dont encourage this type of programmes.
Yes this is 100% correct because i also seen some episodes the persons whose call is connected he is same person every time calling and the person is from there side only.
HOW TO STOP THEM ?
LAWYERS WHO HAVE NO CASE CAN PUT A CASE ON THEM.
U CAN GET MONEY AND EXPERIENCE.
sue the bustards.
THIS TYPE OF STUPID PROGRAMMES SHOULD BE CORREPTED AND PUT OVER IN JAILS DIRTY RASCELS SIMPLY CHITTING THE PEOPLE
THIS IS CLEARLY CHEATING THE PUBLIC. ALL THE CONSUMER RIGHTS ACTIVISTS DO NOT SEEM TO NOTICE SUCH CHEATING. EVEN THE GOVT. NOR THE MEDIA WHO PUBLISH THE NEWS ABOUT SMALL CO.'S AND INDIVIDUALS CHEATING THE PUBLIC ARE NOT BOTHERED ABOUT SUCH BLATANT CHEATING GOING ON FROM LONG.
Haaaaa i too agree wid u...and the main thing u havnt mentioned is about thatstupid anchor...i really doubt whether she is an anchor she seems to have come from fish market, she just screams for no purpose...its really a stupid and worst programme i have ever seen...hey guys b careful and keep ur pockets with u...
I AM REALLY FED UP WITH THIS KIND OF PROGRAMS...
TODAY I WAS ON CALL FOR ABOUT 37MINUTES TILL THE LAST MINUTE I WAS EXPECTING MY CALL WILL GET CONNECTED...

I KNOW IT WILL CHARGE ME RS-10 PER MINUTE...STILL I WAS ON LINE...I AM IN NEED OF MONEY...BUT FINALLY I CAME TO KNOW THEY ARE MAKING PEOPLES FOOL'S

THEY ARE CHEATING PEOPLE AND EARNING LOTS OF MONEY IN LAKH'S/CRORES...MY KIND REQUEST IS PEOPLE DONT WATCH THIS PROGRAM...UNNECESSARILY PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR VALUABLE TIME...

HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL TV CHANNELS...PLEASE DONT COME UP WITH THIS KIND OF TV SHOW...IF PEOPLE ARE AGGRESSIVE YOU WOULD BE IN TROUBLE???
THE PROGRAM WOULD BE GUINUINE AFTER EARNING LOTS{CRORES} OF MONEY FROM THE PEOPLE AND SPONSERS...

THEN THIS PORGRAM WILL RUN HONESTLY FOR NOT MORE THAN A WEEK AND AGAIN THE SAME OLD STORY...

NOW-A-DAYS TV SHOWS ARE ALSO COMMERCIAL :-(
Ban the program immediately...It is a big shame on MAA tv to encourage this kinda programs...It is just not shame on MAA TV alone...but shame on all telugu people who cannot stop this kind of open fraud,

It is an open fraud...and I cannot bear watching it...even a minute...If I see people involved in this programmes, in front me...I will kick there those...bleady buggers.

avadu ra ee program conduct chesedi...pichchi poo** Mod** gaa***
If you people carefully watch this program there are lot of clues to not to participate in this program.

1. When you call you will be in Hold till the end of the show though they say who ever is on hold for long time will get the chance first. I was on hold for 1hr right from starting of the program i dint disconnect for the second game but still never got any chance.

2. Only 2 games per day.

3. Second game end only at the end of the show after reducing the price.

4. If you participate in Tamil program only Tamil people will win.

5. If you participate in Telugu program only Telugu (AP) people win. None of the out of the state person will win.

6. Person who wins the money is their own internal person who gets connected sating that i am from so and so place.

7. There might be thousands of people on hold why cant they connect more calls because they want to pas the time to end with 2 games only.

8. They tempts us with sill photos even 10 years kid can recognise the actors in the photos.

Please dont participate in thei program i already lost 1000 rupees in 2 days and realised the truth.

Can any one tell us what we can do to avoid incoent people falling into their trap and close done this program.
I too agree to this.. it is not mentioned on the screen whether it is ""live show"" or not. if it is live then we may think of that live may be connected. I hope these shows are recorded only. not live programmes.
srikanth and venkatesh