[Resolved]  Mada Indan Gas , D-33, Site-04, Sahibabad Industrial Area,Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, U.P. — Non Deliver of Gas

My C.No.is 12197 at M/s Yadu Indane Gas Agency at Sahibabad Industrial Area . I have book my gas as on 29.11.09. At the time of booking they have insured me that it will be deliverd with in 4 to 5 days. Upto 05.12.09 they do not delivered my gas. When i went on 06.12.09 at agency they said me that it is expired and it will we re-booked. They re-booked as on 06.12.09 and ensured me it will be delivered on 08.12.09 . But it is not deliverd till date.

The mansger also ensured me for deliver on 08.12.09 . He also give a mobile no. for any query. The Mobile no. is [protected]. But when i call on this M. No.- he don't pickup the phnoe.

Is it possible to cook the food without the gas, because it is no any subsitute for us.

Plese go through the above matter and find out the mismanagement of supply chain system. It is little urgent. Do your best at your end.

Thanks in advance.

Satish Kumar Chanchal
M. No.- [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear all

it is not good for Gas Services because of it is first step for every persons & family

So now what should he & his family do

Should or should not be, they part of indian economy, but it is not better performance for every things

Deepak Triapthi