[Resolved]  Madhu Gas Agency, Kondli — Cannot book gas, phone engaged continuously

my Consumer no. MG11266

I am a Indane consumer under agency Madhu Gas Agency, Kondli, Delhi-96.

I have been trying to book LPG since[protected] morning on the Gas agency phone nos. 22611514 & 22618691 but i am not able to connect the agency since the phone is continuously engaged.

This is a regular thing with the agency.

Dr Anjana Pant

45-E, A3. Mayur viharPhase-III
Jolly

IOC/LPG Gas — LPG Booking

my Consumer no. 14383

I am a Indane consumer under agency Roop Gas Agency Kondli, Delhi-96. But there is some problem with Agency since last 5-6 months and now i am getting my Gas Cylinder Refilled from Madhu Gas Agency, Kondli, Delhi-96.

I have been trying to book LPG since 05/11/2008 on the Gas agency phone nos. 22611514 & 22618691 but i am not able to connect the agency since the phone is continuously engaged.

Avinash Revo
TO
THE MANAGER
CUSTOMER SERVICE
INDIAN OIL CORPORATION

SIR

IAM A INDANE CONSUMER AND MY DEALER MADHU GAS AGENCY, KONDLI, MAYUR VIHAR-III, DELHI-110 096.

IAM TRYING TO BOOK GAS FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS THE AGENCIES PHONE NUMBERS ALWYS ENGAGE OR NOT ATTENDING THE CALLS,
MAY I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST THE DEALER

K.R. ATMA RAM
120B/C-2, MV.-III
respected sir/ madam

i need to know about the procedure of new gas connection because today i had gone to your office but nobody can reply me and when i submitted my application he told me after 2 month you will recived a letter, pls sir tell me i cannot purchase a home, or not even buy an any precious thing then why taking a long time pls explain sir

thnx
aparna
Not Booking/Deliver my gas cylender last about 7 days after expir the previous time of booking i.e 27 days my consumer No. 5036 R/O 7609 QURESH NAGAR SADAR BAZAR DELHI GAS AGENCY NAME DURRGESH
To,

Ramesh Chandra Rout
A-713, G.D. Colony. Mayur viharPhase-III
Ramesh
Ph-[protected]
I am a Indane consumer under agency deepak enterprises sivakasi tamilnad my consumer no 26017
sir today i was booked cylinder my weting list no 539/3feb2009 so, please kaindly dlevary to fast
HI,
I am facing the same difficulty. Finally reached the person.
Plz note the contact no for the agency.

Arvind
My self Ravi from palakkad dist ovalakkode I booked gas on 15.07.2010 form Ms Aparana indane at puduppariyaram, Muttikulara till date they have not given the gas supply I asked to times by phone they told it will take one month time to give the supply what is the rules please tell me by sms to my mobile no [protected].if no reply I will being to next step.
Ravi my con no 15898 at Aparana indane puddariyaram ovalakkode I booked oin 15.7.2010 till now they have not issued the gas by phone i asked they told that one month time to issue th supply so please what is the rule and what RTI why Govt as done it

Madhu Indane Gas Agency — CAN NOT BOOK GAS

Cannot book gas, phone engaged continuously

my Consumer no. MG09369

I am a Indane consumer under agency Madhu Gas Agency, Kondli, Delhi-96.

This is a regular thing with the agency.

Raghubir Prasad