[Resolved] Madurai Kamaraj University — Course Completion not received

Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamil Nadu, India
 valleyquadras
I have passed BCA in April 2008. I still havent received the course completion certificate from the University. I have followed up several times with Mumbai CST MKU branch and also with the University, but there is no response from them. I have sent several followups including two registered letters (Copies are with me). Still no response from them. My roll number is A1A2724548.

Course Completion not received
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 31, 2016

Comments

Madurai Kamaraj University will take time to deliver their Course Completion certificate. You need contact to Controller of Exmainations, Madurai, Kamaraj.
www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com,

NOT RECEIVED CONSOLIDATED MARK SHEET OF MA(PUB.ADMIN)

SIR I HAVE CLEARED MA (PUB.ADMIN) EXAM THROUGH YOUR UNIVERSITY IN DEC 2013.MY ENROLMENT NO. 12C5620031 AND CENTRE CODE IS 891(AHMEDABAD).BUT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED CONSOLIDATED MARK STATEMENT OF ABOVE SAID EXAM YET.PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.
sir i had completed my Msc Mathematics in April 2016 from MKUDDE . My Enrolment No is 15AS[protected] and Centre Code is 786 Vikas Puri Patna . But i have not received Consolidated mark statement, Course completion certificate and Degree certificate of above course.. pls do the needful ..

Email id: kataria.[protected]@gmail.com