Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Mafoi management consultants Ltd. — Regarding my Final settlement and PF Claiming

Regarding my Final settlement and PF Claiming
I have worked under mafoi management Jan, 2009 and it has merged with in TeamHR on Jan2009. I Have worked till July 10,2009 and my Employee ID is 164986. I have my appiontment order and pay slips original with me. Presently these companies are come under Mafoi Management and I could not get proper response VANDANA MADAM In mafoi SURAT OFFICE, regarding my final settlement and PF claiming procedure. so pl do the needful as early as possible.

Campany Detail Adderess
MAFOI MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS LTD.
B-206,Tirupati Plaza,Athwagate, SURAT-395001

Regarding my Final settlement and PF Claiming

Comments

Campany Detail Adderess
MAFOI MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS LTD.
B-206, Tirupati Plaza, Athwagate, SURAT-395001

Telefax:[protected] E-mail:[protected]@mafoi.com

Telephone:[protected]
you could write to flexi.[protected]@mafoi.com and you would get a response
dear sir/ madam,

my user id#: Anil.233565 and Emp. code#: 242109

I have forgot my password, Kindly plz. arrange to provide me new pw as soon as possible on my mbl. no.

[protected] / [protected] OR on email add:- anil.[protected]@rediffmail.com OR sabir.[protected]@philips.com

Mafoi consultancy management — regarding my claims

i am working under mafoi consultance management on deputation to BASF chemical company.so i am informing you that i have got 4000Rs plus claims for the month of march10th to april 11th.but i have got the amount of 2000Rs only from mafoi [protected]
i was a employee of your organisation as a I S R in bajaj allianz life insurance ltd, pune,
i was joined on 08/03/2007 and resign the job on 31/03/2008.
but i have not received pf from organization. my emp code deputee id 84310. plz help me and
tell me how withdrawl my pf from mafoi management consultants ltd.
my email id is [protected]@gmail.com/[protected]@gmail.com