[Resolved]  Maggie — Complaint for Faulty Juice Mixer & Grinder

I had purchased a Juicer Mixer and Grinder (JMG) on 25th April 2009 for Rs. 1750/- from a store in Dadar Address : 24-A, Dr. M.C. Jawale Marg, Near Vijay Nagar Bldg, Opp M.D. Bldg, Dadar (W) Mumbai - 400028 ( Make is of Maggie Company Address Shop No.6, Paral Glass Compound, I B Patel Road, Goregaon (E) ) as the Wedding Anniversary Gift.

Since the day the JMG is not working properly every month we have to call up the company several times to repairing the faulty parts. Since 4 months they has changed the motor thrice but still it is not working properly. We are just fed up of the same. every 15 days there is some or the other problem in the JMG.

Request to help us out in the same and get my whole amount back from the company alongwith compensation for all these days mental strain

Awaiting for the response
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

cheating

I used to buy Maggie Aatta noodles only...Now a days i found they are putting maida noodles in the pack of Aata noodles..So I no trust to buy maggie noodles.

Maggi
    Maggi Phone
    Maggi Address
    Nestle House Jacaranda Marg M Block DLF City Phase-II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002