Maharashtra Times Newspaper — mata news paper

411041, Maharashtra, India
 priyarahuljadhav

I have paid for annual subscription in advance to maharashtra times news paper. however i am not getting daily news paper. every time i have to call to delivery boy. sometime. he drop the paper, sometime not. I am fed up by following up with that guy now. but since i have already paid for a year through cheque payment i cant digest that i have got duped by someone.

I am helpless. Kindly help to resolve my issue.

Thanking you..

Priya Rahul Jadhav

Comments

I have paid for annual subscription in advance to maharashtra times news paper(Disscount offer 99/-Rs for 1 Year). however i am not getting daily news paper. every time i have to call to delivery boy (Paper Vendor-Mr. Subhas Pawar-Mob no-[protected]). sometime. he drop the paper, sometime not. I am following up with that guy now.But I am helpless. Kindly help to resolve my issue ASAP.

Thanking you..

Inrajit Panchal and Santosh Mahamuni.
Jayhind colony, Rahatani Phata
Pune

maharashtra times newspaper — inappropriate number and address

Article published in Maharastra times newspaper dated on 12 november 2011 in health corner section has inappropriate number ([protected] ) and address.
because of which parents and students face problem to contact.
please rectify the address and detailed information of the seminar ( on physological health care ) should be mentioned.
To,

Dear Sir / Madam

Ref: to late delivery of NEW PAPER

This to inform you that we are not receiving newspaper on time as we have told the newspaper man to deliver early in the morning no such reply has been received from him. as i had to rush to my office before 10:00 a clock when will i read the newspaper if i don't get it on time then it is of no used to me. RRE Name : Ajay Gurav, RRE Code : 21536779, Contact No.[protected], Vendor Name : Hemant Vendor Code : 21486005 Sub Dealer Name : Piyush Sub Dealer Code: 21490084, Area Head Sidharth Kamble contact No.[protected].

Kindly look into this matter ASAP

Santosh S. Palkar