[Resolved]  MahATMa Gandhi Institute for Rural Industrialisation — Loss of luggage and irresponsibility in reply

A friend of me Mr.Amadou and his wife Silvia from Kigali, Rwanda took the flight on 2 nd January 2010. They check all their luggage in Chennai so that they can collect the luggage in Delhi and take immediate flight to Kigali Rwanda by Ethiopian Airlines on the same day night. Due to fog the flight was delayed and also one of the luggage is not sent in the same plane. Due to that they could not get their luggage for further check in in ET. The officials registered a complaint and promised them that they will hand over the luggage to Ethiopian airlines on the next day (ie 3rd jan 2010) . Till today they have not received their baggage. They tried through ET and asked me to give a call in the following numbers. No number is responding. I do not understand why you people are giving some numbers[protected], 25654508 or the mobile : 91 [protected] ) and not repsonding to it. Certtainly when you give some nuimber for enquiry people will call. Since they lost the luggage they will call. I am trying to call for the whole day but failed to reach. What those people will think about India and Jet airways specifically.Since they are not in India they requested me to follow it up. I am enclosing the mail which I received from them. Help them to get their baggage. Otherwise do not tell that you are the best.
Ravikumar
[protected]@gmail.com

Mail 1
Hi Ravi,
Greetings from Rwanda.
We have not yet received the bag. We went to Ethiopian in Kigali and they sent a message to their Delhi office and we hope they will send it. We are waiting and this afternoon we shall return to see them. We tried several times last week to call Jet airways but we didn't get through. We will let you know.
How is the family? Please send our greetings to all of them.
Amadou and Silvia.

Mail 2:
Dear Ravi,
I just called Ethiopian in Kigali and they informed me that the mail they sent to their Delhi office have not yet a response.
I would like if possible you call Jet airways with the number they indicated in the form[protected], 25654508 or the mobile : 91 [protected] ) and request them to provide the luggage to Ethiopian and indicate the address to send the luggage.
The tag number for the luggage is 9W034137 and the date was 02 January 2010.
Many thanks.