[Resolved]  Maheshwari Gas Agency Madangir — Not Attend Phone Calls

The Maheshwari Gas Agency Madangir, never attand phone calls for bookings gas. Although there is 2 phone available for Consumer Gas Booking. But From last 2 years. If any consumer want to book the gas. He always face lot of problems when he try to phone call contiously ring the phone till 3-4 days but no response coming. When we try to complaing to Manager he also misbehave with customers.

Comments

Kindly take the necessary action in this matter.
yes the given complanit about the Maheshwari Gas Agency Madangir, are true and they have never attand phone calls for bookings gas. they also doing misbehave to the customer but From last 1 years. If any consumer want to book the gas. He always face lot of problems when he try to phone call contiously ring the phone till all days but no response coming.

take strict action agaist the company.
The Maheshwari Gas Agency Madangir, never attand phone calls for bookings gas. So I booked online on dated 27/06/2009 through phone booking 1260 but still not delivered.

I am Jitender i have to book my Indian gas though on line but nobody pick call

They are don't take delivery on time they are black gas other poeple

MY GAS NO. 3089T

sir I Hope u will do something in this matter

thanks.

REGARDS.

JITENDER
Mahaswary Gas Agency is a fraud agency. Nobody choose such type of service. I complain it in Parliament in front of prime minister
I am Manoj i have to book my Indian gas though on line but nobody pick call

They are don't take delivery on time they are black gas other poeple

MY GAS NO. M 19314

sir I Hope u will do something in this matter

thanks.
Manoj Kumar Sharma
The Maheshwari Gas Agency Madangir( Gali No 9), never attand phone calls for bookings gas. Although there is 2 phone[protected],[protected]available for Consumer Gas Booking. But From last 2 years. If any consumer want to book the gas. He always face lot of problems when he try to phone call contiously ring the phone till 3-4 days but no response coming. When we try to complaing to Manager he also misbehave with customers. Also always they give gas after 8-9 days stating that there is a crisis. but the fact is that they sell the cylinders on black basis.
We the resident of madangir are in a bis trouble.
Kindly take the necessary action in this matter.
The Maheshwari Gas Agency Madangir, never attand phone calls for bookings gas. Although there is 3 phone available for Consumer Gas Booking. But From last 2 years. If any consumer want to book the gas. He always face lot of problems when he try to phone call contiously ring the phone till 3-4 days but no response coming. When we try to complaing to Manager he also misbehave with customers.
Kindly take the necessary action in this matter.
i m facing same problem...our gas cylinder is getting leaked just after delivery but no one picks up our calls...i think some mazor action we have to take against this agency.

my mobile number is [protected]. if you are also having any problem then just call me on my mobile.we have to do something...

Ajay Sethi
NDTV India.
We the resident of madangir are in a bis trouble.
KINDLY TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTION IN THIS MATTER.
all of them are bunch of crooks.

from kavita
the maheshwari gas agency madangiri never attand phone calls

from Rakesh singh
Yes it is very true and this time i am dailing their number but nobody can pickup the phone. As this is CONSUMER COMPLAINT box, this is my Humble request to you that please dail the Maheshwari Gas phone number at your end and see the actual problems.

And, please update us if you take any action on Maheshwari Gas.
The Maheshwari Gas Agency Madangir( Gali No 9), never attand phone calls for bookings gas. Although there is 2 phone[protected],[protected]available for Consumer Gas Booking. I have booked the gas on 27th December 2010 online on their IVR. I am facing lot of problems as I am trying to contact them their both phones are continuosly ringing. I try to complaing to Manager he also misbehaved with me. Also always they give gas after 8-9 days stating that there is a crisis. but the fact is that they sell the cylinders on black basis.
I resident of madangir.
Kindly take the necessary action in this matter.
No one attends phone call in Maheshwari Gas Serverces, Madangir, New Delhi. Please look into the matter
Even I agree with the same, I asm getting so frustrated with the gas booking procedure. You log in to TOMOGAS, all in vain, you call the new no [protected] that is also not available. In case you call on toll free no on TOMOGAS website, not working. I don't understand whether Indane Gas want to ease process or make it horrible experience for the customer. Gas booking process gives goose bumps now.

Lets raise our voices against this stupid, worthless, D-satisfying, irritating...agency.

Navjot kaur
Madngiri
my gas no 1973t .my name is raju.h, no.221.f2 block madangir.sir abhi tak gas nahi ayi haI.NO PHONE CALLS ATTEND.PLZ SIR GET UP THE FAST SERVICE.THANKS.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other