[Resolved]  MAHINDRA LOGAN RENALUT 1.5 DLE ENGINE NO.-21625 — not attended by MODERN MOTOR DEALERS,MOGA

Our nearest dealer is "MODERN MOTORS SERVICE CENTER,MOGA". They hasn't attended me as my car(MAHINDRA LOGAN RENAULT DLE 1.5,ENGINE NO.-21625)coolent mixed with OIL and i requested your moga dealers to change my oil filter in answer he said me that get it change from where you buyed your car(SANDEEP MOTORS,PATIALA) because they had earned a lot of money from you. And all the services of my car i get from them but they also always refuse to give the guaranted parts of my car. When they refused me to give everything then i contacted the SANDEEP MOTORS,PATIALA and the sandeep motors requested me to bring my car to change the "OIL FILTER"and on[protected] i got my "OIL FILTER"changed from them. And this costed me in my wastage of money and time.So,please stop them from doing these dirty(senseless) activities. As by doing these type of activities led to"MAHINDRA LOGAN RENAULT CAR'S"publically bad impression
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Mahindra/Logan 1.5 DLE — customer services

I have got a Logan 1.5 DLE car regn. No.-UA07T5341. I am facing a lot of problem now. As I got my car repaired from your dealers in Dehradun i.e. Dehradun Premier Motors Pvt Ltd. which is situated 10 km away from the city that is also a big problem as there is no convince on that road.
Job no. is 4377 and job date is 28/10/09. Total distances covered till repairing was 83018 kms. The dealer told me that there is some problem in clutch. So, he changed clutch wire which cost me 500/- for clutch wire and 791/- for cable clutch cont. Total amount including denting and painting was 38648 /- only. On next day, I was having an important work in Delhi. So, I took my Logan on that route but after traveling about 60 km, it stopped and clutch was failed. There was no movement into the car. When Mechanic examined the car, he took car to the service centre, and then he called me and informed that the clutch plate is damaged. I felt very disappointed over their services provided as they examine the car on previous day and did not tell me that the clutch plate is in bad shape .This is basically due to poor workmanship of technicians. Now they want me to pay for repairing and service .Even some cables were also loosen, they did not pay any attention towards those cables. They showed their negligent and casual behavior .They did not have front stabilizer bush in their service centre due to which there was noise. I feel mentally harassed as I wasted a lot of time and even, I am not able to drive my car.

Complaint categoryCategory: Car Dealers