[Resolved]  Mahindra Scorpio XLS — Engine malfunction

I have purchased a Scorpio on 06.02.08 from your company. The same vehicle was deliver to the by your Tirunelveli Dealer. From the first day itself the vehicle’s gear box was giving trouble. When the gears are engaged the vehicle is producing an unusual sound and heavy vibration, and in the slow speed the engine to comes to sudden rest with heavy vibration. I have represent the compliant to the dealer several times and produced the vehicle to them at their request several times. But the same problem is continuing. I also made a complaint regarding this matter to your Pune Office and technical officials from their came to my residence and requested me to present the vehicle to the Tirnelveli Dealer. I took my vehicle to the Tirunelveil Dealer as per their request and they kept my vehicle for two days and return it to me without rectifying the above said compliant. Even after I contacted the Tirnelveli Dealer for the above problem several times but they are not taking any serious actions to rectify my vehicle problems. So please take necessary action with in seven days from receving this mail. I am sorry to inform you that if you fail to take necessary action to rectify the vehicle problem I will be forced to consult my legal adviser to take legal actions for the loss.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other