[Resolved]  mail today news paper — No delivery

I have subscribed for mail today news paper. For the last three days I am not receiving the news paper. I contacted my vendor Shri Sanjay Singh working with Vaishali Agency ( Ghaziabad) whose incharge is Shri Tyagi, told me that the paper could not be delivered because Mail Today Group is not giving us the news paper because we started delivering the News Paper 15 days earlier than the delivery schedule as such the paper would not be delivered for the comming few days.
The same reply he had also given to the other people of my society whoever has subscribed. Now all o[censored]s are in a mess. After lot of persuation earlier also we were able to receive our subscribtions. Now again the non-delivery problem.
Pl. look into the matter & arrange for the delivery regularly & if not possible pl. refund our subscribtion . My personnal feeling is that that we have committed mistake in joining this group of news paper.

V.P Kashyap
Flat No 310, Plot No. D-86 Dharamputra Appts.
Kaushambi, Ghaziabad (U.P)

Comments

Mail Today — Non delivery of paper and gift

I am a Mail Today subscirber. The first year I received the news paper but the free gift that was supposed to accompany the subscription was never received.
Despite that I chose to subscribe to the paper once again. This time not only did the free gift not come (so that's twice in a row that the gift has not been received which would imply fraud not just a meer error!) but even the news paper is not being received despite the cheque being cleared way back in december 2008.
All phone calls and emails to the subscription department are totally futile.

mail today news paper — No Supply of news Paper and No Gift Voucher Given as said

I have taken Subscription of Mail today News Paper in the Month of February and Given cheque of Rs 999 Cheque no is 443134 of ICICI Bank . I have received the news Paper till july. After that Neither I receive the News Paper nor my Reebok Gift Voucher as Company said in Promotion. I call them on Phone many time but they Dont give me any Response...................

kindly do the needy