[Resolved]  Majestic Furniture, Ttk Road, Chennai — Don't deliver what they promise!!

I would not recommend buying any stuff from Majestic furniture chennai. They play marketing gimmicks and do not deliver the promised product. We ordered for a wrought iron bed and were repetitively told that it will include a wooden ply, however the bed was delivered (with a week's delay) without the ply and they bluntly refused that they had even promised for the ply at any point. The worker who came to our place to do the fitting handled the parts so carelessly that he banged upon my brand new Nokia phone and damaged its display!! We went to their shop to complain about all above, but no luck Alas!

Comments

Fully agree
I had similar situation, they did put a Exhibit stall in Hitex and I bought a Recliner, they promised they deliver anywhere in Andhra within 3 days, but even after calling them after 2 weeks no response, planning to file a consumer complaint

THE MAJESTIC FURNITURE, CHENNAI — Product never Delivered even after 3 weeks

I ordered a Recliner Chair with The Majestic Furniture, chennai and they promised to Deliver the product in 3 days and even after 3 weeks no Delivery, paid 5000 as an advance and they are claiming it is too far to deliver the product.
I strongly agree. With out your review, I have purchased dining table, sofa and center table. Their promises are just on paper. Every day I chasing them to deliver my goods but they were not able to deliver even after 10 days. Every time they are changing the delivery date. NOW I am suspecting their quality of workman ship. Not sure when they will deliver and the how the quality will be. Request NOT to buy from these guys avoid Majestic Furniture store, TTK Road, Chennai.
Please do not buy furniture from Majestic Furniture Royapettah, i bought 3 cots and 2 wardrobes all are substandard

Chennai