[Resolved]  MakeMyTrip — Bad service and wrong information

I booked two tickets for Mumbai from makemytrip on 17th of may for INDOGO AIRTILES.I recieved a message from makemytrip that 8120 ruees has been deducted from my account. but i did not receive any PNR details from makemytrip. When i called them for this, they informed that there is no booking fo rme. I questiond them then, that how did you charge me when there is no booking. They informed that the booking was not confirmed from airline side. I then told that how can you charge me if there is no booking.

They told me that i need to buy a new ticket and they will refund my money later.

I HAD TO SUFFER A LOT OF PUBLIC HARRASSMENT AND TRAUMA as i was running on the airport running to find cheaper airtickets. then i went to Indigo airline counter. they informed that i have a booking for mumbai.

I informed this to MAKEMYTRIP, they said that they need to talk to their technical team. thier responses were very delayed and pathetic responses.

then i told them that i will go to the consumer court against them.

I want a compensation from MAKEMYTRIP for this behaviour(providing wrong information and lack of service)
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

MakeMyTrip — They did not deliver the trip vouchers after taking the money from me

I have paid makemytrip Rs 7000 for holiday vouchers and dinning card but they did not deliver the stuffs to my address. They were supposed to deliver it within 25 days but even after more than a month they did not deliver. No one is responding to my mails from their side. My transaction ID is 8288708

MakeMyTrip India
    MakeMyTrip India Phone
    MakeMyTrip India Address
    Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016