[Resolved]  malvika steel — transfer of shares

plz sub mit acomplaint against malvika steel jagdishpura sultan pur
i hv sent 2400 shares for transfer but company hv not given any reply me
thanks

Comments

I have 300 shares of malvika steel and I have learnt that SAIL has acquired the assets of Malvika Steel.Can anybody tell what will be the fate of Malvika Steeel shareholders. What SEBI is doing to protect the Interest of Shareholders? What legal action has been contemplated against the USHA group(RAI's). What MCA is doing? In india I don't think there is any shareholder's democracy. Every thing is decided by the Promoters'. The regulatory agencies are mute spectators.
I too have Malvika steel shares. Now the company has been taken over by the SAIL, the interest of the share holders has to be protected. How it has to be done SEBI should take initiative.
Dr.R.D.Singh
[protected]@gmail.com
I am also one of the shareholder, please tell me if any shares has been allotted to malavika share holders
I am holding Malvika Steel's shares. I would like to know the fate of investors who are having shares of Malvika steel after SAIL acquisition.

Is SEBI doing something for investors so that investors would get the money back...

SEBI please look into it..

Bhushan
[protected]@yahoo.com
Recently I heard Malvika Steels has been taken over by SAIL as per the directives of Prime Minister, to revive the sick unit.

SEBI should note that SAIL could have set up a new unit rather investing on Malvika Steels. It means there was profitability to use the existing assets of Malvika Steels.

SEBI should take note of the interests of the shareholders of MALVIKA Steels for waiting enough for getting yield on their investments.

I too have around 2300 shares and awaiting patiently for positive yield. However it seems politically motivated groups have revived taking a short cut to revive without investors in mind.

SEBI should investigate and get justice for the investors.

Thank you.